Sidco is a sellout

This dude has to be making lots of cash to advertise a hard drug forum like BBgate. Despite a pretty much total vote from this forum to take the advertisement down there has been no action.

1 Like

@Sidco_Cat Help us @Sidco_Cat, You are our only hope.

1 Like

The last time i called @sidco a sellout, the thread i referenced quoting a @sidco statement from when morals were still had got locked so it couldn’t be referenced again…

I am expecting this. I am hoping not. Actions speak louder than words.

Sidcock strikes again

3 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

8 Likes

Lemme quote it freely @sidco.

“Completely void of any company support or perceived influence”

1 Like

We are dropping bbgate. Yeah, ‘fare’ to say I have sold out that banner space though. Thank you for making a thread in the proper category.

20 Likes

Weed used to be a hard drug

1 Like

What needle did you use to shoot it

boothisman

12 Likes

What’s the point of being here if we are all against hard drugs?!
We should go to WeExtractHempOnly! No drama and we’re going to moderate HEAVILY

5 Likes

But it ain’t.

Can you get addicted? Most definitely. But addiction is different. It’s an disorder.

It’s actually funny, I was thinking on my drive home from work today about how back in the day, everyone called weed a “gateway drug” and if you smoked it once the next thing you know you’d be doing hard core IV drugs and running tricks for your fix. Obviously we know that’s false… For 99% of the consumers out there.

But holy shit being in the industry is a gateway forsureeee. It’s pains me to see one of the best things about the industry; this place, get wrapped up in such things, it casts a bad light upon all who post here.

I’m all for the proliferation of knowledge and I loveeee chemistry more then anything, but ya gotta draw the line somewhere. Some knowledge is better left behind the veil.

Also I’m not a wet blanket, you do you. I totally understand that those interested in such things are going to figure out how to do that shit anyways, Google is a thing after all. Imo we shouldn’t contribute to that tho, we sure as hell shouldn’t support hard drugs like meth and fent. Bad look for the industry as a whole, bigger picture stuff.

20 Likes

Im the most ethical mfer on this joint. Offer me a job peeps/

7 Likes

Thumps back?

5 Likes

i didnt go to jail= yet thats why i want a real job. I did my duty vs the drug war and want to retire to the legal side.

7 Likes

Me too man me too.

You might be too new to know this but before the wook crews starting showing up, if you were caught on hard drugs, you were booted out of grows, cannabis industry in general. Nobody would talk to you, and nobody would hire you. Hard drugs used to be heavily frowned upon in cannabis.

6 Likes