True Terpenes, New thread

And that’s why I was actually kind of upset with the quick bans these kept getting slapped with. There were 100 different “synthetic weed” chemicals going around none of which had any actual research done on them. But for all I know maybe 99 were awful but 1 was actually good and had potentially good medical use. We will never know because blanket bans get slapped on drugs not based on the chemicals themselves but because they first showed up in a “sketchy” use.

3 Likes

I always wondered about this… ur144 seemed to stop colds in their tracks

They look sweet. Press on caps or screw?

If they are anything like the other all-glass, they are actually filled upside down and have a screw-on base which is the atomizer not the mouthpiece. The center-post is recessed down inside the body, so you need to be sure to get your needle pretty far in to prevent bubble-over into the post.

You have to fill hot with a flat needle against the outer wall

1 Like

Or just deeper and with a pull-out motion during the inject cycle =) Why is the answer with everyone always higher temps? I will admit that heat is less of an issue on the all-glass because you can let them cool before capping.

It has to flow like a fluid or it will back up, the post has a higher risk of breakage with a deep needle. You can drop the caps on to limit air exposure, but these are best capped at 35-40c, so a good 5minutes cooling before capping is best.

I filled one of these with a 0.6 and a razor blade, and even overfilled and clogged it hit pretty well. I ran thru the .1 in the stem before the

1 Like

We got the all-glass working at 50c, but it required adding in the upward machine movement while dispensing to prevent a messy tip as well as slightly tuning down the speed of the plunger movement.

They are by far the hardest carts we have come across to get working with an auto-filler, but also really nice carts overall! We had some samples from Heliosphere to play with and they all hit like a dream.

2 Likes

Heliosphere gets em from bbtank, theirs are incased in silicone and under two layers of cotton. These ones are horizontal and cased in ptfe.

2 Likes

Good to know! Not advocating for any companies cart over another here. They were just the first to send me samples for testing =) I am a big fan of this design though!

1 Like

I’d like to commend everyone who worked to track this down, your efforts have not been in vain. Just seen a purchaser requiring C14 testing of crude as a purchase requirement for EtOH extraction. People are starting to care.

2 Likes

Last day to vote @beaker award :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Vote for @TrueTerpenes for best product of the century. Honest company. Fair profit margins.

2 Likes

This is interesting.

Oh this too…

Annnddddd now there is ads and mlabs.

Receiving commission for advertising is company support… no?

Oooooooooooooooooooof.

Lmao, it still makes me feel warm to see what an absolute, unmitigated fool with egg on their face Dustin was in this circumstance.

Guys, he toured their lab and posed for marketing photos with their staff! What an utterly shameful moment for this forum.

Start a new flame thread. What was the point of bumping an unrelated 3 year old post?

I admitted I made a mistake, they lied to my face and I publicly shamed them for it. Their company fell apart after that fiasco, they were by far and away the largest terps company at that point. If me looking like a fool was what it took to expose them, than so be it.

Nice to see I’ve been living in a trolls head rent free all these years later though

1 Like

Shining light on hypocrisy and showing that you can’t teach an old dogs new tricks ethics? Don’t worry, I have more of that to serve in the MLabs thread.

200w

200w2

You had nothing to do with the exposure and take down of TT.

That was all @extractninja and begrudgingly by @Graywolf (after GW balked at EN’s claims and implied EN was lying).

In fact, you and @sidco did everything you could to smear EN and prevent people from learning the truth so you could keep your cash cow! Both of you went so far as to HIDE the TT thread :roll_of_toilet_paper: :rofl:

TT was exposed and taken down IN SPITE OF YOU, not because of you :roll_eyes:

You only admitted your apathy and collusion AFTER the weight of the evidence was undeniable. Covering your ass and rewriting history isn’t the good look you think it is. Grow the fuck up @future, and stop with your games.

giphy

giphy3

giphy4

1 Like

Start a new thread in Site Feedback, link into this one.
Thread was never hidden, is linked in OP