Sidco is a sellout

Still is.
Like I boast my bubble to everyone, Im like not anyone else. I make and sell wax, flowers, etc.
For the people…
I’ve seen magic happen thanks to this holy plant :shamrock:

^^^^^

Bad drugs are, well, bad for ya.

1 Like

I don’t know, I can say without a doubt it’s kind of accepted. Vegas is a example of big heads all in one place. If you don’t do drugs and hang out with the chads, brads, and rads; then you basically are the outcast. I’m shocked how it’s socially frowned upon now adays to call out druggies and fiends in this specific industry where handling and extracting in any industry those things would get you fired in a heart beat.

Only if you’re a chad! Or trying to suck dick for that cannabis money! It is kinda funny watching all the new druggies exploring drug use in their 40-50s rather than their teens and 20s.

9 Likes

That’s societies problem.
From a human standpoint and as a man of planet earth, I know it’s wrong.

Right?!
Cocksuckers.
Mhhhhm
Dirty Clean…
Mr…

1 Like

Damn straight!

AND THERE’S CUTE PUPPIES THERE. NO FENT AND CUTE PUPPIES. WIN WIN.

I mean its called running a business. I dont really see what the big deal is. If people want to click on the link great. Maybe you could offer a membership fee of like 7 -10 per month if people dont want adds. I swear majority of the people complaining have never had a sucessdul busienss because if they did they wouldnt be complaining that best extractor forum in the world is looking for funds so they dont work for free.

4 Likes

I don’t think people are bitching about all ads, just that one.

Completely different topic than what you’re suggesting

7 Likes

Have you checked out the super cool meth and fenty site yet?

Subsidizing costs is one thing - subsidizing morals is another

5 Likes

I havent becuase it doesnt interest me. If people want to go do other drugs then power to them.

1 Like

No shit, now you know how we all are. Even past ‘it doesn’t interest us’, it’s more to ‘it disgusts us’.

Yay now you have a frame of reference. Use it wisely.

2 Likes

Well it looks like team cannabis has one this fight and its being removed.

I dunno look up top.

Or just look at the pages and pages and pages of defense and deflection from sidco trying to keep it up. I don’t know if team cannabis won this, and if it did it’s a pyrrhic victory. No true winners.

Actions speak louder than words tho. Shits still up…

3 Likes

Yeah this is pretty fucking horrible. Can’t believe he even accepted money for it.

6 Likes

A lot of the stuff discussed on bbgate is stuff that is also discussed here (synthetic cannabinoids mdma psychedelics etc.) Lots of stuff that is morally not cool is discussed (and defended) here. The point I was trying to make when I made that post criticizing the bbgate ad is that advertisements on this forum should be restricted by their relevancy to the cannabis industry. Because if it isn’t thats the first step to future4200 looking like some lame black hat seo forum filled with flashing GIF ads advertising bulletproof hosting or email spamming services. I’m not trying to say that this forum is just as bad as bbgate (cuz it’s not) but the moral grandstanding is embarrassing when there are members of this forum literally selling k2, thco sprayed hemp, olivetol contaminated d8 disposibles, etc to children.

3 Likes

D8 disposables to kids? Really? And k2? References please cuz I call straight bullshit.

If i can cite the dumb shit I make in my memes with a link pony up the sauce

4 Likes

You think all the thousands of liters of impure Delta 8 sold here end up strictly in edibles sold to the over 21 crowd? No, they end up in vapes some sold legally and some sold less legally, to everyone who will buy them. The point I’m trying to make is that the hemp industry is morally dubious too.

7 Likes

Citations please. You made a bold ass claim. Back it up.

Here you are trying to liken the current f4200 content to a site that gives instructions and samples on todays leading life ruiners - we have citations on that since theres an ad daily above the site sending you there. I’d like the citations that show your point.

1 Like