Sauce / live resin carts

NO that’s not a live resin cart. If the HTE was derived from dried cured it not live resin.
Live resin carts are weak and supposed to be as you are looking for the full spectrum experience not high THC content.

2 Likes

You’d be surprised how many people decarb there sauce at low temps for weeks so it doesn’t crash in there live resin pens.

3 Likes

Hte from live resin with thc/thca

I know it’s hard to read when you’re furious

1 Like

Yes thats a cart with live resin added. A 100% live resin cart should be around 50% THC. Your saying you could add 10% live resin HTE and call it a live resin cart?
I am sure some would market it as such. I run allot of fresh frozen.

Yeah it’s all D9 + sauce at that point.

Worst case scenario you sell 50/50 distillate + live resin carts and market them transparently as exactly that. 50/50 distillate and live resin. This is the easy way that’s pretty much impossible to mess up. Every way discussed in this thread works great. The only problem stems from the lack of transparency about what’s being used.

8 Likes

I do 30% hte on everything fam. That 30% is about 30-50% thca too

2 Likes

Here is a company selling 100% live resin carts NOT distillate carts with live resin added:
Elevation Live Resin Carts | Buy THC Vapes Online | Green Society

Elevation Live Resin Carts are made using 100% real live resin, not distillate, to ensure a full spectrum high that encapsulates the intense effects, benefits and unique terpenes of each individual strain.

1 Like

This is how I would do it if I mixed them. I def would not market as live resin with only 50% or less being live resin.

Did you really just post that as an example of a pure live resin cart?

They claim 600mg thc in their .5ml live resin pens. Literally anything else would have been a better example. Their website is cancer, and they’re selling them for $40 for a full gram.

Everything about that screams not actually live resin.

4 Likes

I know nothing about the company. Posted as an example of what a live resin cart should be.

An example of how what people say they should be? I’m confused. That’s as far away as even a distillate cart should be. Reminds me of the 99% thc distillate carts back in the day. 600mg in a .5ml but you actually believe what they’re putting in is live resin?

I know nothing of the company and do not know if they are using dog poop. My point was this:
Live Resin Carts are made using 100% real live resin, not distillate, to ensure a full spectrum high that encapsulates the intense effects, benefits and unique terpenes of each individual strain.

1 Like

The full spectrum high comes from the terps bro.

Whether the rest is distillate or decarbed diamonds is irrelevant, it’s d9 either way… lol

3 Likes

it happens unfortunately

Did some market research on live resin carts and you guys are right as it appears if the cart has any amount of live resin in it it is considered a live resin cart. Doesn’t seem right to me as if it has a small amount of live resin you will not get the same affect as a 100% live resin cart.
I have a high tolerance and for me the more unadulterated terps the better the high. When I smoke THCA diamonds without the HTE the high is flat and too uppy for a hyper person like me. I am a terp whore/snob. I only smoke/dab what I grow and extract.

8 Likes

I’ve always been under the impression that full spectrum meant everything the plant had to offer, terps and cannabinoids.

given that logic, any d9 pen with CDT would be full spectrum…but it’s not.

I would say it has to be hte and specifically for his time we were talking about live hte (pour or spin off from diamonds/sugar) not steam distilled cdt

My point is once the thca is decarbed it’s just d9…does it matter where the d9 comes from (decarbing thca or distillate)? Imo no.

Sorry, I don’t use the term full spectrum usually, I was using baked all days terminology. Maybe I’m off. Mainly trying to understand on why the source of d9 matters.

3 Likes

Live resin is such a bs term…

I think it’s funny people still bicker about this, it’s like indica and sativa is you ask me. All gimmicks and marketing terms.

2 Likes

I mean, not really… haha

I make live resin all the time. Totally different profile than dried oils

7 Likes

My problem with it is the definition isn’t set in stone, you see so many different things labeled ‘live’ this or ‘live’ that, and I’m not even sure there using a freshly frozen product.

Just came back from Colorado and tried a live cart and was not impressed. Tasted just like any other hot dog water.

But I do absolutely think there’s a different between fresh frozen and cured material.

2 Likes