Protected terms in cannabis

Not without a specific word attached to it

Milk = dairy

Nut milk is obviously not, unless they obscure the part about nuts

1 Like

Youre getting defensive,

Were talking about standardization and regs- you are the one jumping off topic here

I being up GLGc because it appears to be a standardization and attempt at regulatory oversight of the industry

But without transparency Nd a clear set of ethical guidelines, i feel that you will be repeating the nevada experiment all over again

And that would be a crying shame

1 Like

Does ACAB include the nut-milk police?

3 Likes

I think yes and the reason is that it is a substitute for milk regardless of allergy or health choice

So any protein rich liquid with a creamy mouthfeel is considered milk?

Beause i can substitue blood for egg yolks in my custard and baking recipes due to the coagulating properties,

If i began marketing extreme carnivore blood eggs, could i legally call them eggs? Meat eggs?

1 Like

As long as you specify they aren’t really the product they’re designed to mimick🤷‍♂️

Don’t make it eggs+ or milk+ like oregrown did with this shitty “live resin+” distillate cart

1 Like

So many assholes in Washington selling “live resin” carts that are mainly distillate

3 Likes

I got a CO2/ethanol live resin cart from avitas that tastes like AVB, I’m pretty butthurt ngl

So much hidden boof

2 Likes

No gunna lie, i always cry a little when I decarb diamonds but when you compare the diamond carts to disty carts it is very noticeable

5 Likes

My brain can’t even compute how they could call anything made with ethanol a live resin

4 Likes

if your trying to max your yields with CO2 you kind of need EtOH to clean up the fats or the cart would clog like a mofo, add live HTE and bam you have a counterfeit knock off BS marketing play & can wear your chad badge with pride

2 Likes

Let’s just come up with new terms to throw at custies.

That’s all those ass hats are doing anyways. Let’s market this to seem like more than it is…

Quality is king.

2 Likes

If a product is targeted to be a substitution for another such as Sweet 'N Low VS Sugar for instance, then it seems to get its own designation, I wonder how this happened & what impact it had on sugar producers prior to the regs surrounding it now were implemented

1 Like

We should make Chad badges and give them to folks like it’s a good thing.

”you earned your Chad badge bro, congrats”

10 Likes

Oh man, you just gave me a good idea …

Introducing Chad Coin

2 Likes

@Soxhlet can you make us some Chad coins??

Pick any dickhead of your choosing for the face

2 Likes

Been my experience too

Steve would be the best choice right?

4 Likes

We gotta picture of ole Steve?

Chad coin just has a small dick printed on it. :rofl:

3 Likes

I can think of a hemp person who has done a lot of pervasive marketing for d8 who might fit the bill too

Anyone with FTC/sec settlements is pretty high on the list

3 Likes