Sauce / live resin carts

Are you being serious right now?:joy:

1 Like

I flagged it for removal, no problem

I hear everyone is using a centrifuge but how are they doing large amounts? I need to make 1k-2k per week. I keep finding table top centrifuges that don’t hold very much and cost quite a bit.

1 Like

Gigantic fuge - those are popping up every now and then out here on the forums

Not sure if @Nastyclean has any left but the jar sized fuges are pretty hot right now for that

3 Likes

I thought @Dred_pirate and @FicklePickle own the perfect one I thought

Gochemtek has a big one that fits wide mouth sized jars.

https://www.gochemtek.com/centrifuges/clt55

1 Like

A good trick with jar sized fuges is you can spin the jars upside down to remove the pucks instead of pulverizing them with a tool to get it out

6 Likes

Not the right tool. But close…

1 Like

2 Likes

Spun Son, that’s how it’s done.
So join the fun and get thee one.

(Or three: Spin, and Spin, and Spin again... they are very versatile toys)

5 Likes

Fuck doing my laundry, I’m turning it into a fuge now

3 Likes

Rent a fuge for a few quarters in town

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Contemplating on welding a basket for a panda
Having only some sintered stainless 2” high at the botom plate and a decent liquid cover
Yust to revive the panda that apparatus deserves it

2 Likes

Did you end up successfully using this for live resin carts?
If so post the final product, that looks amazing!

Thanks. It went into disposables that you couldn’t even see how beautiful it was, but you didn’t have to see it :wink:

1 Like

lol big spoon I just went on a 30 minute tangent on my live resin vape sop on those 8 words.

are you decarbing your live resin before placing into carts? If so, are you separating the thca and decarboxylating that, then reintroducing the HTE after for carts? Been noticing the thca has been getting dense, like “dessert glass” and was difficult for someone to fill carts by hand and not the machine that hits over 200F and my thoughts of lost terps. As a smoker, I personally enjoy just a fast crash of fresh frozen at a low temp and carting. The higher hit of “stone” from decarbing the thca and making the carts “clear” as some folks want. Is obvious from increasing that THC, but the loss of flavour is sad to myself. Have tried in many carts and trying ceramic atm, but finding the thca to be very dense after a true quick decarb. I just want a nice tasting, clear cart from fresh frozen as others want. yet im just a smoker and like it placed in murky and fresh, even if the terps seperate to the top of the cart when not smoked fast enough.

I was curious before learning as I was thrown into something quick one day. Fresh Frozen, placed into a cryofreezer for just over 24hrs in columns, then blasted. poured into a pyrex and simply stirred with a glass stick, sealed and left in a vac oven at 83F and next day, crushed and whipped the thca and hte, then vac purged at -12Hg and 83F for 20hrs. Tested with only 82PPM of NButane. shocked the heck out of me as there’s a lot to be learned from a non scholar and riding off of certain threads back then. Tech is constantly changing and am fortunate to be able to have this thread from the majority that post experience and educated data, rather than the lots of backyard tech’s adding their guesses lol One day I wont be so much of a guesser as I cant always win the lottery lol Depending on the strain and temp of cook off, has shown me variables of viscosity. im not a blaster,…

yeah the good ones are always broken though…

1 Like