Rosin pressing mushrooms

Ah yes, the enlightened centrist.

shrooms are already strong. Id think the main thing would be to take that nasty flavor out. As a kid i put an 1/8 into taco bell thinking it would mask the flavor. All the shrooms still got caught in my teeth and it was just more volume of bad tasting shrooms.

1 Like

I think this would work for terpenes the good stuff in lions mane

2 Likes

Yes, it makes hot air cold. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

:thinking: Maybe RSO style them.

Soak in 189 proof Everclear for a week (I’d do 1 batch room temp and one freezer status)

I’d also evaporate them differently…maybe like 4 different batches and don’t forget to label them!!! :nerd_face:

Do 1 room temp evap (no heat at all)
(Double boiler)
1 very low heat
1 medium heat
1 boiling heat

(I’d do 8 separate batches…4 from ea…I mean like 4 from room temp soak and 4 from freezer soak)

I’ve wondered about this before but I had a super intense trip while back and haven’t messed w shrooms since. (Almost 7 grams in one sitting…I’m good on the shrooms for a while)

*I hope someone tries this and lets us know how it turns out

Has anyone tried extracting the water solubles with… water?

7 Likes

Yeah, shroomsicles were a+

4 Likes

Bet an espresso machine would bring more joy than a rosin press…

12 Likes

or even… supercritical water (nvm, I keep forgetting that the critical point is so high…)

Mortar and pestal and vitamin c water never did me wrong lol, just want to see what kind of crude people are eating and enjoying from a press

3 Likes

You have a testable hypothesis. My hypothesis is you’re going to leave behind more than you get out pressing water from the shrooms. I don’t think the psilocybin is floating around the cellular matrix freely dissolved in water so I suspect the molecules to be stuck in the cellular matrix.

Cannabis and plant oils aren’t comparable to pressing mushrooms.

Test it.

2 Likes

Jesus christ almighty I gotta do everything myself don’t I? Good thing I wanted to be off my face today.

19 Likes

Juice that Mother fucker bro!

2 Likes

SCIENCE!!!

7 Likes

That’s not a bone dry shroom is it? Ffs lol

Rosin pressing works because the oils are loosened by steam boiling off while pressing. Obviously you know this. pressing a dry shroom is possibly quarter brained.

But testable.

Do you press wet nugs fuckstick? Once you actually get off your ass and do it you can tell me the best way otherwise you’re in the passenger’s seat.

Don’t tell me what to do til you’ve done it and can sell a SOP please and thanks.

7 Likes

You don’t dry cannabis to the same moisture content as shrooms so not at all comparable

Cool show me how it’s done then or else shut up. Not here to get in a word fight since I have the gear right next to me. But hey tell me how your keyboard solves these things instead of you know…doing them.

Also how the fuck do you know moisture content from a picture? Go back to reddit.

3 Likes

What’s done? Pressing rosin from shrooms? You want my blood from stone sop too? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious as to the results.science is a shit slinging contest

No but you should invest in the ‘put down the keyboard and do some fuckin work for once’ SOP

Back to work.

2 Likes