Pryrex pan diamond tech?

Ppl grow diamonds in straight N butane also I know 100%

For extracting different things out the material supposedly, yes it’s good for that

If we’re talking dilution ratios, then yes it matters

3 Likes

I prefer single solvent n butane and don’t have a problem getting diamonds

5 Likes

Looks like a nice chunk sitting in *that jar

1 Like

It was almost 5g Diamond 4.82

3 Likes

The “dumb it down” version:
https://web.mit.edu/x-ray/cystallize.html

Acetic acid yo
DCM yo
Anyone using vapor diffusion to saturate the solution?

14 Likes

Saran wrap to test the method.

35 Likes

Inject - 40 or as cold as possible (you’re not dewaxing doing this anyway), butane or use Iso-butane (best of both worlds, grabs a great amount of cannabinoids and terps). I would recommend using butane for the crystallization process, as iso and propane will have more pressure and harder to control lids popping. Wash over material. Secondary dewaxing chamber, two stage if best, but then you can can or mine it. Try a good sized seeder diamond and you’ll have a bunch of boulders

8 Likes

I need to try this pan method, but I can’t occupy an oven for that long without my bosses crying (quite literally)

6 Likes

ask boss how much that pan of diamonds is worth to him.
should be more than a cheap oven
then tell him you can make him 4 pans in said cheap oven.
on a recurring basis.

then suggest that another real oven would be useful…

Edit: note: that 4 year old Amazon link for a cheap oven no longer works….

9 Likes

I don’t think you’ve met my bosses. They were just getting flustered with me because I have a miner in an oven and they have to stay there. They think slabs should fill my ovens. They rent three of my ovens from me a month because they won’t buy three. I make them that in one pour. And they still question me if I need those three there, probably because they don’t want to spend $150 on them.

7 Likes

:frowning:

wonder how much a new boss would be worth?

30 Likes

you guys just wrap that up real tight? What kind Of temps were you running? Was the oven sealed off and allowed to build pressure?

3 Likes

From what I’ve gathered for the oven/pan method. You back fill your oven with nitro and bleed off the pressure as you would a diamond miner. It’s just that the oven is too big for the solvent to create the pressure. Use the nitro to blanket the solvent in the pan and let it slowly vent to the crash. That’s what my “educated” guess is pointing at. I haven’t gotten exactly all the details, but I have to be close.

8 Likes

And I believe the wrapping in saran wrap is with pentane being used. I still need to play around with pentane

4 Likes

I’ve heard of etoh being used for diamonds and crystals how does that work?

I read that SOP…where we was talking

Very simple… No where near as complicated as I thought

2 Likes

So when I get ready to jar my honey it should be very viscous?

Dry ice pellets in oven

5 Likes

I’ve used a round Pyrex that fits perfectly In my five gallon chamber and essentially just do the jar tech but make my chamber the jar. Seems to work for me

6 Likes

Can confirm using Saran Wrap works. I got something very similar to Future’s post above. This site is amazing, it has helped me so much.

10 Likes