Pryrex pan diamond tech?

Ive etched my glass jars with great success!

3 Likes

Dont work at all

2 Likes

I serious think most of ALL yā€™all are missing the real point of this tek
. .
It may not be possible and they maybe lying ā€¦

But the post on Reddit from above states he does not back fill anything ,no cold crash, tries to recover almost all solvent
And uses nothing but 11 cup Pyrex pan and the terps extracted are the key solvent ā€¦im no scientistā€¦

Just simple man trying to help figure this out
:grin:

Sorry I just been seeing these no nothing diamonds they claimā€¦ill set back and wait

7 Likes

while trying to male sauce in jar and with no sucess i noticed my pyrex sugaring up after a week or 2 scraping it out and throwing it in my jar that has had no action maybe hopefully it will seed ot and start it growing ā€¦gonna leave the jar in the same place the pyrex ssat think it was getting more heat there idk any thoughts guys?

1 Like

Ur trying to make sauce? Just sugared sauce?

Thatā€™s super easyā€¦im trying to grow Large Diamonds w this

Sauce is so so so easyā€¦ jar the honey! Lol done! If dewaxed will look like clear sugar in clear golden terpsā€¦
If not dewax like budder! Takes up to 2wks sometimes

If u donā€™t wanna jar the honey just spread out in pan and itā€™ll dry be ready in couple days w lilclean up at end ā€¦

Rememberā€¦dont purge but for 30min low like -20 to retain terpsā€¦
U donā€™t need heat or anything else for sauce u have everything alreadyā€¦just jar for slower drying that gives lil bigger sugarā€¦spread out in pan if donā€™t wanna jarā€¦itll happen give lil time

Sauce is easiest to makeā€¦its getting that sugar NOT to crystallize in sugar sized pieces and be large pieces the hard part! Esp with jarring only honey not honey saturated in solvent

If ur purging to long ur taking out the terps and residual solvent that will allow the crashā€¦

Using blended solvent helps but doesnā€™t make the key

Iā€™ll post pics when I get backā€¦

I use my recipe 2x a wkā€¦ for 2 yrs

And 2x a wk for 2yrs I get EVERYTIME and still doā€¦just did past satā€¦and itā€™s crashed already

14 Likes

I wanna see your tek broken down step by step

3 Likes

Jarring honey? To make sauceā€¦not my tek but Iā€™m glad to share

I recovered to half lb or lb
ā€¦pour into pyrex pan for easier scrapping let react to oil at room tempā€¦all solvent gone thatā€™s visual

Vac at -20 no heat ( use to do -30 ,Now 20 for more terps saved,no heat room temp) for 30 min to one hrā€¦
Scrap and jar, I like putting on ptfe for easier clean up after jarringā€¦

Wait 2wksā€¦open take out spread out or just open up the ptfe piece u stuck in jar itā€™s already thin once flat from gravityā€¦
Finally hit one more time in vac ,terps ,crystals and allā€¦-20 70f for 24 to 48hrs to be safe (hell I not trying to pass test I do 24hrs,just my test)
This just to clean up any residual solvent left
My theoryā€¦less solvent to get trapped in lattice anyways bc I vac before jarring

Works everytime
Dewax u get beautiful, donā€™t u get budderā€¦

O a blended solvent is mustā€¦

Most donā€™t realize most stated all butane is not in the cans u buyā€¦but I wouldnā€™t advise in using any solvent not distilled aftet seeing mystery oil!

Took 1wk after jarringā€¦which it continued to crystallize leaving lil drier look than that

SORRY TO THOSE AFTER PYREX PAN TEK
This needs to be moved maybe my bad
IN NO WAY IS THIS PYREX PAN TEK OR LAB TESTED FOR RESIDUALS BUT I REALLY DONā€™T SEE HOW IT WOULD NOT

But is this repeateable? Probably the easiest thing ull ever do during the whole extraction process

16 Likes

Not true. I know people doing the Pyrex Tech with just N-Taneā€¦I personally use a 70/30 min ntane/propane mix. All it is is putting your dish into a sealed oven on a low temp. Keep oven sealed tight to allow pressure to build. This slows down the evap time of the solvent letting your THCA start to precipitate. Dry material runs can do this as well but it is not as successul as Fresh Frozen when you have a higher THCA content and more Terpenes.

16 Likes

Hard to tell by the picture but are the pieces comprised of tons lil large sugar pieces glued together more so?

Or is each piece single solid pieces with clear middles not structures inside

And basically to do what u did without sealed oven just seal the pan in sealed container and place on warm spot? 80-85f

3 Likes

Ive Even heard of people running propane quick wash and collecting terps. And then doing a soak with n-tane at-85 and cooler. Then combining them. Or not. When you see that white ā€œcaviarā€ that you see oleum or ecg do thatā€™s just blasted without terps. You can add them back. Totally up to you!!

3 Likes

Lots of these companies are blasting fresh frozen and doinv a slow crash then doing a quick wash. Ive had some white caviar. Just prefer some terps with it

2 Likes

for just a quick propane run to extract terpenes, Does the material needs to be at the cold temperature as well ?

If u donā€™t care if u get wax and plant matter then it doesnā€™t matter

But If u want clear golden pristine terp then u better run cryo coldā€¦but donā€™t think just bc propane u want get thcā€¦think thatā€™s a common misconception

Beside to make propane a liquid has to be colder than -44f

4 Likes

To get the best terpene profile in my opinion would be run fresh frozen with propane do jar or pyrex to preserve terpenes then pour them off.

2 Likes

So after I ran a propane, then can I run butane after for complete THC removal ?

I think heā€™s under the impression itā€™s not gonna take the thcā€¦thats wrong right

Other wise PHO would be 0% thc and thatā€™s just not the caseā€¦

Propane will take more terps then butaneā€¦

Best would be to use blended solvent, run cryo cold and jar for SEPARATIONā€¦

Then ull have a terp fraction and a thca fraction

But then still ,the terps are not void of thcā€¦at this time they still have about 15%

Run all butane get more thc w less terps retained

Run straight propane get more terps w less thc

Run mix get both, separate afterā€¦thats the way the pros do it other than molecular distalation

7 Likes

All crystallization techniques come from either an antisolvent or a saturation gradient rate. Balance the variables, achieve desired outcome. Slow solvent evaporation, especially in high-terpene laden extracts like these live resins, can give you youre coagulated compounds e.g. diamonds regardless of pressure exposure. Pour a super high quality extract, some residual butane preferred, into a cooled pyrex pan in a cold atmosphere, and find a way to use the ā€œfilmā€ that can form on top of the oleoresin, and you can grow diamonds in the open. also, cosolvents. a little polar solvent in your ratio can have drastic effects

32 Likes

Like iso? Just a splash? Iā€™m confused by that

Can u dumb that down

5 Likes

I think I get it. But what would the ideal ratios be?