Proved Cotton free all glass cartridges from QBD / new product launched

While I really like what I’m seeing here I think it’s important to remember customers rarely do things as directed, and I don’t mean us, I mean the end consumer. Also if it’s as easy to unscrew the pieces of the cartridge as it is to remove from a pen that’s going to be an issue because occasionally cartridges do get unscrewed just throughout the day of moving around.

Have you considered a solution that doesn’t allow the cartridges to be unscrewed after the first time their closed?

3 Likes

Yes, and it makes refilling impossible. It was dumped in the prototype phase

It was a little spring right below the threads to lock closed when fully capped

4 Likes

Exactly,sir. We are trying to design this. And this could make the cartridge a child resistant

You are an expert , sir.
We are designing this.

I can’t agree anymore. I told our engineers no one would notice the direction no Matthew how large size the instruction label is. The end user will only open the package and inhale , they will not read any instructions except the price tag.

4 Likes

How many times can you even fill something like this before the atomizer take a shit anyway?

I found after about 1.5 uses most carts would fail, has that changed?

1 Like

I’d love to try a sample of these

1 Like

not gcell, wolkentek, or dimes

4 Likes

Does everyone try to reuse condoms too??

I always thought these are disposable after 1 use. it’s a dollar.

25 Likes

If you could swap out the ceramic and clean the rest of the cart. For the personal use d00d it’d work, but no one else

3 Likes

I tried use already 8 times,the taste start to change from 6th, the key factor is the ceramic coil,some coil are designed as disposabe, while we are using a coil which has a longer life

5 Likes

Edit for timing context…

That’s a lot of use from a cartridge… damn.

My point exactly, was that they are meant to be disposable are they not? Refillable, disposable cartridges just doesn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

I’m hoping this isn’t Inreference to the condom. Lol

20 Likes

it’s meant to be disposable, which most extractor or brand seller would except

I agree that in general, reusable or not, carts are treated as disposable. It would be nice to see a majority of carts refilled by the customer at least once to cut down on waste heading to the landfill. Unfortunately for the environment, there will be very few doing this.

From a manufacturing perspective, refillable carts aren’t refillable by a producer or distributor due to contamination issues. It wouldn’t be feasible to clean, sterilize, then refill for so many reasons.

Making a cart that can last six fills before flavor is affected is pretty awesome though. One shouldn’t have to worry about returns for clogged carts if they last that long.

3 Likes

lmao ,if someone use a condom 8 times, both he and the condom deserve the respect

8 Likes

DMed you, sir

1 Like

edited for wrong spell

exactly, just make sure the stuff you refill is clean

1 Like

Arrived in 4 days from original payment, and well packed

.jpeg)

7 Likes