Proved Cotton free all glass cartridges from QBD / new product launched

Wow. First company to do no cotton

24 Likes

What’s the orange material?

Fucking nasty ass silicone :rofl::joy:

Hey, they are trying at least

5 Likes

I’m glad you receive them in good condition. Looking forward to more comments on the carts Appreciate so much for your time.

2 Likes

The center post has a larger id than cart farmer tubes

5 Likes

damn, didn’t even need to cut it open to take it apart. Is the silicon not a good choice? would it be reactive with terps?

We’ll see!!!

5 Likes

gotta love qma’s r&d :clap:

5 Likes

Basically just buy and try :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

I respect the hell out of it. that’s why I buy my carts from you :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know anyone else as well versed in different carts as you

4 Likes

awww shit- bought me some samples from the homies over there. Excited to see the whole line with disposables, etc

3 Likes

Do you manufacture these?

1 Like

Just received my samples as well. Customs even had a look. Can’t wait to fill me up and test them.

6 Likes

Don’t worry my farming degenerates, I am sending out your samples along with the gCell Pluses.

If anyone wants to try these, Ill sell them back to yall for the same $1.80 I paid, plus shipping. Whomever owns the “jahcart” reddit, I think you have a avi here of a screaming dude, please hmu I need an adress for your samples

3 Likes

Are these the bbtank model or from someone else

I just got some from bbtank exactly the same but they have cotton :joy:

those fucking bbtank ones leak too… :expressionless:
these ones are from someone else

1 Like

I just sliced one apart. For sure ceramic with the coil inside of it.

2 Likes

If someone could make a beefy version of this with a small sic or quartz coil that was replaceable. Then we’d be on to something. The intake holes could easily be made into the glass and a viton gasket (replaceable, as well) instead of silicon.

10 Likes

Yeah I got samples in a package with some other stuff.

I filled with s half g of partiality decarbed sugar. It clogged every other hit, but the taste was immaculate. To clear the clog, i just fired the coil. Nose burning was as expected of this style ( i tried both bbtank iterations)

I cant get over the flavor though. Dab like

2 Likes