Proved Cotton free all glass cartridges from QBD / new product launched

If the vape cart thing don’t work out. I’m sure selling figurines like that will sell good on amazon.

Especially if he’s president for another 4 years.

5 Likes

LOL thanks for letting me know my next job

2 Likes

having a side hustle is never a bad idea in this economy. id love to sell them things on amazon, esty, and ebay.

3 Likes

count me in ,dude,make vape great again

9 Likes

you can make a fortune selling this stuff to spencer gifts…what are u doing selling vape pens… Your in the wrong line of business :thinking:

3 Likes

haha . Actually I’m new to cart industry,I worked in biotech industry for nearly 8 years,and switch to cart business exactly at the early pandemic.

Hi dude,seemed I missed your DM, please feel free to contact anytime

1 Like

So these have zero cotton, even around the element?

2 Likes

no cotton,

2 Likes

Gah, you should see the gift shops at Reagan Airport.

2 Likes

Definitely interested in samples and pricing gonna shoot u a dm

1 Like

your dog is cute af

1 Like

Was playing catch up on important business. I’ll write you up while I’m testing out another sample today.

1 Like

thanks sir,looking forward to hearing from you

thanks,he will be happy to hear. He’s now in a tranning school. I adopt him four years ago

1 Like

appreciate it,take your time sir.

lmfao :joy:

Hi guys,I appreciate so much for this great community,we are sending out the first round of samples right now. To protect the glass tubes we already assembled the tank and the bottom together,so you need to remove the bottom and the tank (exactly same as in the oil filling instruction photo )

For bulk shipment,we will ship tanks and bottoms seperatly, to save your time on filling oil .

2 Likes

another notice, when you screw to change/disconnect the battery,kindly do not hold the glass part ,hold the bottom part instaed,incase to srew the glass tank out.

9 Likes

Our graphic designer also design a box for this,we would like to hear your comment

4 Likes