Proved Cotton free all glass cartridges from QBD / new product launched

updated May 16th,2023

We are launching Crystal,out cotton free,postless ,metal free disposable . We’ve received feedback from those early test it has stronger hit and smooth airflow. We have sample stock in USA,feel free to let us know if you are interested in testing samples

Hi guys,we just lanuched a full glass cartridges without cotton,which makes the ceramic coil work more faster.

And it’s super easy to fill oil

DM me if you want to try samples

14 Likes

Silicone seal cotton-free glass carts

Viton Seal cotton-free glass carts

image0
image3

5 Likes

Hi dude,we will ship out tomorrow,I apologize if there is any delay

3 Likes

No delay, just curious

Now all the members see that you convinced me to loosen up my tight fist and will also be curious…

Why isn’t qma tearing this guy apart?!

18 Likes

appreciate so much for your patience, I’m new here,also new to this industry.

2 Likes

Honestly his ig post with mini Trump had me writing a dm up

5 Likes

Apologize if I offended

5 Likes

No apologies necessary, I enjoyed it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdmVbZBXwv/?igshid=11kdsd6jrqjnm

15 Likes

Trump should be swapped for Clinton.
Oh wait he didn’t inhale.

3 Likes

Edit nope wrong

1 Like

Nope, it was Clinton lol.

1 Like

You’re too quick lol. Going to drink my coffee before posting. I assumed Bush because I vaguely remembered the Obama quip “and I did inhale” and I assumed he was taking a dig at his immediate predecessor. I don’t remember much from Clinton era, I was just a wee chap

2 Likes

Haha. Glad you enjoyed my post.

4 Likes

I just had to say, the upside down filling is something I have really wanted for a long time. I won’t bore everyone with why, but it would help with the end look of the product.

1 Like

Thanks dude. Would you like to try our samples?

Oh I just use these things for personal use I would have no need for samples but wanted to say how much I enjoyed the fact you can fill these upside down.

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

Shout out to this great community, there are already five confirmed that they will try our cartridges , more are pending confirmation.

4 Likes

We are assembling your samples and will ship out once test done, thanks again,sir.

2 Likes

I have more ,I named this " Mr President with his (ex) best friend)"

12 Likes