Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Holy shit… :rofl: :scream:

He must have been very happy with the result.

Id pay to come learn from you. Can you point me towards some reading material on your technique (s) do you ever video and post anything? If not, you should consider it.

I’ve dropped my 2cents here and there. I think you can see everything ones posted if you look at the profile? I’m willing to consult also, as well as many other great extractors on this platform.

4 Likes

So you’re not going to tell me everything that you learned through time and trial and error for free?
For Shame…
(Just kidding obviously)

You best pay this Man! It’s amazing things money can buy! Like literally the ability to make untold multiples of the initial investment!

4 Likes

It’s always cool when I get the opportunity to do whatever I want. I love getting the crude and just thinking of what product to do with it.

2 Likes

Right on. I only asked because I know this forum is all about sharing information. That said, in NO way do I expect anyone to hand me anything on a silver platter. Butttt… my father taught me If you don’t ask, you wont get anything. Im gonna go back and read through your posts! :call_me_hand:t4:

Lets talk about what your consultation fees look like… PM sent

1 Like

Here’s 3 different threads, and the search results for only the word diamonds in it. The first thread is where you should be able to get allot of the information. But the things is, it isn’t all about knowing what to do, it’s actually garnering the experience and time in practice. When you pay someone to consult for you, that’s what you’re paying for. Not the information, but the fine details that require actually performing the task multiple times to ensure you receive a particular outcome. So just remember that, you’re not paying for the information, you’re paying for the experience!

Search results for ‘diamonds’ - Future4200

1 Like

Mahalo. I’ll read put those on the reading list.

I’d have to agree, experience is the best way to learn. Mistakes are how I learned the most in life…

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

For the record; Pentane is the 5 carbon hydrocarbon that comes after butane (C4) and before hexane (C6)…so the “or” makes zero sense.

7 Likes

Yeah I meant to say “other” hydrocarbons… as in butane… or possibly hexane, heptane… I know a few others have been playing around with other hydrocarbons and alkanes with decent results. I’ve personally done both pentane and butane but truly meant to say other hydrocarbons…

For example: I’ve seen j12, diamond alchemy and others many, many others rex in pentane. Mellow labs does a great job of recrystallizing in butane… 710st posted some stuff on his page that was clearly a reX. Hinting that he was using solvents other than pentane to do a recrystallization.

1 Like

:+1:

See: What is the best hydrocarbon on the market?

1 Like

Reach for the surface you crazy little diamond. I believe in you.

@pdxcanna this is T1000

18 Likes

24hrs, pentane. Doing ok? First time using pentane.

13 Likes

Heisenberg

1 Like

Ethanol Budder. One with and without flash. The concentrate is not nearly as dark as it looks in the picture, damn camera. It looks like very light peanut butter in real life. I love how the same concentrate can behave almost 3 different ways. Probably my new favorite form of ethanol concentrate.

3 Likes

Pure THCa is just a crystal/molecule. I would argue that it has a rather chemical taste. Just my opinion tho. Maybe my taste buds are deceiving me… little bastards.

1 Like

Was this terps and all or just thca

1 Like

Thca re crystallization

2 Likes

Looks good bro

2 Likes