Sounds good I’ll definitely keep that in mind for the next wash, it’s just that the 90 yielded a lot more then other mesh sizes and Im pretty sure didn’t even it out
What hypnotoad said what I was talking about in the post was regarding shelf temp settings that get adjusted prior to the vacuum drying process
So the 90u got the squish and she looks amazing waiting another two days on heat mat hoping for crystallization to occur
Thanks for sharing your progress!
Do you have any findings to report?
Looks fire man !
what temp and psi do you like on the press
I have ben starting at 2000psi click to 4 then to 6 then to 8 over 2min Time period at 180 I get paranoid about blowouts and if I’m to hot
Can we all agree to refer to this as Grey Poupon?
Pressed at no psi for a minute and pressed my way up to 60 psi at 190f
Had a blow out as i tried one without double bagging to see if it was possible won’t be doing that again
Will be heading back to the lab later on today to see if any formation starting happening can take days or happen in less then 24 hours from what I’ve red so will see what’s happening soon
@fakronik look this men your jam
I had blowouts often when I crammed 15g kief into the baggie. Then I went down to 10g per bag and no more blowouts. 20ton press here. Long gone now.
Got another wash in yesterday some grease monkey 90u is shown below going to go in on this one at 180 after it’s done drying I spread it super thick due to not having enough shelf room pucks at half inch to inch thick
Grease monkey getting squished through 37u bags at 185 top plate 180 bottom plate for 2 minutes flat at 0 for a minute ramping it up to 60 on peaks press for a total of 2:15
Grease monkey 90u turned into a nice coin ice cream cake did not sauce up but budderd up on me aswell I think I burped it to soon will be doing another wash tonight will keep you guys updated ![]()
Looks good. I have been debating going this route. Looking for the right motivation.
Thank god , i just started pressing and was wondering what my quality was compared to market . im all good
![]()
Would love to see your results and advice or inputs to better the process as for these batch’s are all cured flower turned into bubble hash as i am barley getting into washing myself so I’m getting used to it before I dive into Fresh Frozen
Depends on what you really want to focus on there lots of types of extraction I honestly like hydrocarbon extraction personally but seems like Rosin is the new wave ![]()






