Post your last Smash (with Tech)

Strain: The Glue & Dosi (two turkey bags)
Starting Material: Fresh Frozen Trim (1.5 lb)
150-160° F
Tumbled with Pollen Extractor
Then Hand carded on 185u Xtractor Depot Dry Sift Kit Screen (Midwest Concentrates limited edition)
Spooned into Rosin Revolution 37u bags. Placed between two layers of parchment in case of blow out.
Ramped up pressure and temperature till maxed out on a HF 20ton press. No Gauge.NFS
Dulytek 3x6 Anodized Spring Loaded Plate Kit
The Glue Isolated and Separated well and yielded almost double to Dosi.
The Dosi gave three profiles in one press and that has since been mixed for an even profile.
Haven’t purchased a scale in years, so I messed up on yield details, again personal.

9 Likes

looks fire, do you prefer sift or water?

5 Likes

I’ve always been a sift guy personally. :slight_smile: I like getting high from my product the same day.

9 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

Angie’s gift ffwp full spectrum. 1-3rd wash full specs mixed and squished. Tiny personal run of some 1:1 cbd/thc to clean out the freezer :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

fresh frozen trim, wash, press full spec straight to jar seal jar clone mat 2 days.

20 Likes

that looks very tasty!!!

1 Like

Great folds

1 Like

First squish ever. Had some old fresh frozen dry sift laying around. Loving the dabpress 10 ton that just came in.

3 Likes

I was thinking what if one of these was used as a way to cr the oil while being pressed.

11 Likes

If they can make silica and bentonite ones you can basically copy the crc method in the press by putting the bags inside each other

11 Likes

Any links to these bags? They sound great!

CRC Rosin. God help the butane clan if you found something fire

7 Likes

I can only imagine losing half or more of your oil to filter loss with that type of filter being used though :thinking:

14 Likes

I think there is an invention that needs to be made.

For those that press flower for rosin, have you ever had a pressed bud tested to see if any cannabinoids remain?

I havent had any tested, but I always used them in a qwet wash and always recovered a decent bit. I pressed lbs of flower/material long before. I used a built 20 ton 3x5 and 4x7 plate set up before I gave it up.

Right on, im super interested in determining what the actual efficiency for cannabinoids recovery would love to talk to someone who has data pertaining to cannabinoid mass balance for a rosin extraction

Id look up Apothecary Extracts in Colorado

1 Like