Post your last Smash (with Tech)

I just made 15g RSO out of a # of pressed

1 Like

Right on, do you remeber how much rosin you generated from that pound when the bud was fresh

Average yield 20%

3 Likes

Crc is great, But I like the visual aspect of being able to tell the quality. When I look at all the grams of crc in the dispensary they all look very similar and when I get home they don’t all smoke the same It’s visual trickery. Sho is true to its profile I see white squish now and again.

8 Likes

Leiffa has some white squish that has disappointed me for taste. It’s like a weak taste like always a tease.

2 Likes

That is an interesting view of the CRC I hadn’t really considered but indeed it does leave stuff looking more uniform and generic.

Tonight’s squeeze ,some super fresh outdoor (green house seeds) Franco’s lemon cheese. (Smells of skunk sprayed cheese with hints of gasoline)
2x 4.5 rosin evolution 90 micron bags with 15 grams per bag, temp @166f time 1 minute warm up, 7 minutes , one click every 30 seconds…
3.98 grams return.

4 Likes

@Terpene_hunter

40% yield??

1 Like

It’s 15g in each puck not ten.

1 Like

Have you considered washing the flower, curing/freeze-drying, and smashing the bubble hash to make a hash rosin?
Less yield, more labor, but higher premium.
Some of the best flavors and effects IMO.

8 Likes

My buddy has a freeze dryer, and I occasionally drive up just to get to use his walk in refrigerator and freeze dryer. It’s worth it when I have enough flowers without any problems.

I have a GC and will be bringing it to the farm I’m setting up a press at- will report back soon

5 Likes

@Terpene_hunter if you are looking for a freeze dryer I would consider contacting harvest right and ask about refurbished units i picked up my small unit for around 1600 shipped

7 Likes

Maybe in the future, but I only grow 6 plants at a time… Until I get my cottage permits for the greenhouse… But then I’ll need a separate permitted structure just for processing. I barely am still moving into my new home unboxing and trying to see what goes where.

3 Likes

12 Likes

40 Likes

Awesome

Disty = hotdogs water
Squish = beans n socks

Lol

13 Likes

What is meant by washing? Does this mean you’re doing a bubble hash type extraction first and then squishing?

3 Likes

ezgif-com-gif-maker

Mechanical Shenanigans

9 Likes

First go at mechanical separation.

15 Likes