Post your last Smash (with Tech)

U mean old wave…that wave has come and gone my friend. We all moved to bigger and better things. Efficiency,quantity, quality

6 Likes

Like I said there’s lots of extractions depends on what you want I personally like hydrocarbon extractions over Solventless but I will not run it without all the proper equipment and I’m barley under to improvements so it’ll be another month or two before I start playing with the beest

1 Like


grease monkey with granola funk even ratio a pound of each washed came out gassy with a light aroma of fruityness

10 Likes

Grease monkey x Granola Funk
Cold cured for 5 days
65 gs in 4oz jars
Popped one open to feel out the viscosity and it’s a nice batter consistency going to leave the other jar for another week or two to see what happens


90u GmxGF opened 5 days after press

60 grams in a other jar still sitting in a black bin with seedling mat at 85F
Will be getting a incubator soon to see if more steady temps will help out during the process will keep updating as time moves on

6 Likes

Sorry for no updates been pretty bizzy here with r and d but here is a post from our last squish with results of cold cure in one day waiting a week for final terp segregation
Fresh frozen grease monkey material

10 Likes

What is everyone seeing for prices per Oz wholesale these days where you’re at? Regulated or not.

Here in the midwest BM it is anywhere from $11-$1400. No shops have quality product in IL, Michigan does, but it’s hit or miss.

4 Likes

Your talking rosin?

1 Like

Down here I’n SoCal I’m getting 1260-1400 per oz

1 Like

Correct. Hash-Rosin Made from Bubble Hash.

1 Like

Yes sir hash rosin

1 Like

My last smash was done by an another person. Yield were 4% wash 2.5% pressed. 2.137% to me… low yield compared to bho on same pheno.

fresh frozen.
![IMG_20200417_101714_211|499x499] (upload://v9ygBks8N5PZ42pPnHN1X9Z71gR.jpeg) the. Bho

7 Likes

That jar looks good. Where they from? I like it. Nice labels

Edit. Do the jars have a seal?

1 Like

Colorado. And no seal. The extractor didn’t go that far. I’m just the grower

2 Likes

Not like a shrink band seal. Like under the lid. Is it rubber or?

Ohh it’s all in the lid.

1 Like

How mich are those jars if you know? Need some that size

There’s the one oz, they have bigger ones as well.

6 Likes

what does 4% fresh compare to for dry? I have quite a bit of trim to wash down, I’ll have an opportunity to wpff soon as well

I dont know. I can ask and get back to you.

1 Like

4% is about 20-25% on dry. Message me if your looking for more info