Post Extracted Hemp Biomass Wanted

I am in the market to purchase post-extracted Hemp biomass. I have been purchasing upwards of 50,000 pounds monthly and are looking to work with processors to remove all spent material.
We pay a flat rate per pound and cover all shipping and logistics.

Specifications:
Cannot be pulverized; all material still needs to be in contact and somewhat coarse
Min order must exceed 10,000 pounds
Can pick up from any state
COA and sample are mandatory
No brokers

7 Likes

Might be able to help you out. You need a COA and sample on the spent material im assuming? What do you want to see from the lab (i.e. residual solvents, biologicals, etc?)

1 Like

Potency to showcase minimal amounts of THC, if any, as well as solvents and mold.

Sent you a DM not sure if you’ve received it. Shoot me an email kevin@terrafarmacbd.com if you don’t mind. We can get something going very soon.

Bump. Just getting this back at the top of the “latest” page :wink:

Hello. I have a few labs that can provide spent biomass to you and meet those minimum volumes. Can you email me at Edreyeslive@yahoo.com to discuss?

1 Like

We have plenty of post extracted biomass. Can you send me your email?

Email me kayla@pioneerbotanical.com we use water to extract and I would love to see the spent biomass go somewhere useful.

1 Like

Please email me at zack@sunnygreens.com - We are looking for a partner in your marketplace.
Our labs are producing 25,000+/weekly.

Can you email us? Equineomegagold@gmail.com

Can you email us equineomegagold@gmail.com

Hi,
Are you, @Bio_King, or anyone else still looking for used biomass? We currently have several hundred pounds (and expecting to ramp up exponentially in the next couple months), and we’re having a hard time finding an avenue for the spent stuff. We do hemp extraction (so low THC) with ethanol, and are based in Utah. Any helpful ideas would be very appreciated!
O.K.

Hey there. We have 3-5k a day of biomass in Montana processed with ethanol. DM me with a flare rate and we will be ready when you are. Tested less than .3% thc pre processing. Can get a COA on post if the flat rate fits. Thank you for your time.

Dm for details.

Dm for details

I’m still new, so I don’t think my account can initiate a dm yet. Can you message me, so that I can reply?

Is there anyone in this thread that is still looking to take post-extracted biomass? please e-mail stangroom_bill@yahoo.com. We have ALOT!!! We can also provide COA, pesticides, and heavy metals testing for all product.

Are you still looking for post-extracted Hemp biomass? I can meet all of your requirements. Please email stangroom_bill@yahoo.com if interested.

We have 20000lb of post extracted biomass in Eugene Oregon. Email mediumtroy@gmail.com

Are you still in the market for post-extracted biomass? If so let me know and we can start working something out.