Post Extracted Hemp Biomass Wanted

We have post extracted biomass. DM with details please!

Iā€™m setting up a collection operation. Dm with zipcode and weekly/monthly volume youā€™re looking to dispose of.

I am looking for post extracted biomass must be pesticide free and no THC. I would like to have it shipped to me. Yes I know some will say that sounds silly but Iā€™m only looking for around 500lbs a month possibly 1,000 later on if my livestock will eat it and do well with me adding it to their feed.

1 Like

I have 2000 now and accumulatingā€¦ its piling up come take the stuff im kinda out of the way tho

1 Like

Hi,

Are you still looking for Spent Biomass?
zvika@p2extraction.com

Are you still looking to pick up spent biomass? I will have all the certifications needed. We do ethanol extraction. No pesticides or THC present. tim@vwrealty.us

Still looking for spent biomass? will have approx 20,000 lb soon.

I am follwing up. We are Kansas based extraction company. We are going to have a large amount of spent Biomass

Please let me know if still interested.

Scot

We have a new extraction lab start up in Northern Colorado and are wondering if you are still interested in post-extraction biomass. Weā€™ll easily meet all of your criteria that you listed.

Message me, we may be able to help each other.

Hey,

We have approximately 1100 lbs of spent, pesticide-free biomass. Are you still interested in purchasing more? We will have more and more regularly if you are interested. our email address is littlegreen782@gmail.com

Hey Dirteagle,

We have approximately 1100 lbs of spent, pesticide-free biomass. Are you still interested in purchasing more? We will have more and more regularly if you are interested. our email address is littlegreen782@gmail.com

I am interested - please call me 514-578-2837
Steve
Oregon Processing Solutions
Estacada OR

Still have any spent biomass in colorado available?

Have spent biomass available. In Wisconsin

We will have approximately 100,000 lbs of spent biomass weekly located in central KY. We have our own shipping and logistics team and we can ship anywhere in the nation. Reach out if you are interested. Our process is fully compliant to the department of agriculture. COAs will be provided on every shipment and all of our material is tracked the moment it is planted in the ground.

We have 70,000 pounds of spent hemp biomass. No pesticides. With an additional 2000 pounds added daily.
Located in Kentucky
Please email or call me
spencejosh@gmail.com

Hey my facility is currently producing about 1,000 lbs of extracted biomass a week and this number is only increasing. We are based out of Louisville, CO. Please email me if you are still looking for biomass. stangroom_bill@yahoo.com

Iā€™ll just add my name to this list. By the end of January weā€™ll have roughly 7,000 lbs. per day coming out of Northern Utah if @Dirteagle or anybody else has a solution. Thanks in advance, this has been a pain to figure out. Yay for scaling :upside_down_face:

Iā€™ll have 10 tons per day starting Monday.

20 tons per day by end of Q1

1 Like