Post Extracted Hemp Biomass Wanted

We offer a feedstock evaluation (5lbs per sample) for $2500 per feedstock type (pre extract waste biomass, post extract waste biomass, etc). If it meets spec, that gets you in our network.

We charge $0.XX/lb for onsite pickup plus an initial fee, minimum 18 month commitment. We handle all compliance paperwork regarding proper disposal.

1 Like

Hello I have quite a bit in Southern California.

I have processed biomass in Wisconsin, if you are still interested, let me know. Would love to work with you. Contact me at pete@sunnyskiescbd.com. Thank you and have a good day. Pete

We have maybe 100k lbs of wood, removed post drying from biomass, not extracted, available. 1% + CBD content. DM if interested. @Bio_King

2 Likes

We have extracted biomass in Durand, WI. Please DM me with details or call me at 715-577-8760

Can you send me information for our customers on your biomass removal program troy@pinnaclestainless.net

i wonder if this worked out for them. seemed like a bm cart op to me.

I can come pickup any spent biomass in Colorado, will take as much as anyone has. (can probably pick up a few thousand pounds a time, can come multiple times a week to pick it up if thats what it takes)

Im starting a homestead in the southern colorado desert and would love a monster hemp only compost pile. (obviously would give you as much hemp compost as you want for supplying the spent biomass)

anyone feel free to reach out to me anytime!

2 Likes

I have several facilities in Colorado I can connect you with. Shoot me an email, hemplabsusa@gmail.com

Bob@farmtofinish.us

Hello, are you still in the market to purchase biomass?
We’re gearing-up a supercritical extraction operation, and looking to move our post-extracted biomass.
What is your preferred packaging for pick up, and what are your needs on the COA?
Thanks!

We do not purchase waste biomass. We provide disposal sercices for a fee. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello Bio_King. Are you still looking for spent hemp biomass? I hope to have a lot in the next few months. Thanks Tim

Hey, So I see you are in the market for purchasing extracted hemp biomass. What are the details associated with this?

My facilities in Southern California is looking for an aftermarket for spent biomass generated from CBD production. Testing and volume criteria can be met. If interested please contact:
anthony@allscopeecoconsulting.com

There is no market. It’s waste. Be happy to quote you .

1 Like

We would take it and compost it with woodchips that the county paid us to take. We were also paid to take the spent biomass. So it was kind of a win-win easy tractor work turning it over every once in a while and free dirt

Edit: no idea how the EPA or other 3-4 letter agencies feel about it. We live in the middle of nowhere…

1 Like

Do you classify it as hazardous waste for hauling?

Yes we do.

I’m interested in a quote