Extracted Biomass Uses

I’m doing some work in this space. Looking for ~10lb spent biomass samples, sealed, from a variety of extractors (ethanol, BHO, heptane, CO2, CO2 w/cosolvents). Not looking for unextracted waste at this time.

1 Like

Where are you located? We could get you some spent biomass in Oregon

Delaware. You can mail it. Just label the shit out of it industrial hemp 7606 research.

*Delaware

Hi there - I can easily fulfill 50k pounds per month. Let’s discuss. I’m new on this site so please advise on the best way to proceed. Look forward to discussing. Thanks

1 Like

@dean2019: following the link I posted and figuring out who it is that actually wants 50k lb of spent biomass would be a good place to start… :wink:

here it is again… Post Extracted Hemp Biomass Wanted

Perhaps it looks more like a link now? :thinking:

1 Like

@Bio_King Are you still looking for post-extracted hemp biomass? I have some in between 8-10k pounds of spent biomass. I will be having more soon. This has no ethanol, it is what is left from our co2/IES machine. Let me know if you are interested.

2 Likes

Cold ethanol extracted biomass could be good for horse feed. Especially with the little bit of CBD left over in it. People love spending money on their horses.

2 Likes

could use it to bleach a white paint to make weed colored paint for the hipsters. idk if that would work.

We have 10K+ spent Hemp Etho extracted Biomass in Medford Oregon, Any interest Ppls DM

3 Likes

Gasification then synfuel or power generation. Or if youre low budget soil amendments from compost.

1 Like

@MrRandy: The guys at all power labs say unequivocally that gassification wont work on extracted biomass.

Do you have data that says otherwise?!?

Pelletizing and burning it in their steam skid may well be an option.

Cpc biomax unit was confirmed as operational by their specifying engineers for properly conditioned hemp biomass. I mean come on, if you can gassify human waste what cant be converted to energy.

Not saying you can’t convert it to energy. Saying that folks who have been building gasifiers for a number of years have stated repeatedly that the extraction process removes the majority of the constituents that would usually become syngas.

1 Like

Agreed it is low yield but syngas being c h and o is primarily driven by cellulose decomposition if i understand the chemistry.

Its non structural. Insulation only

did anyone have a good idea of how to turn extracted biomass into something???

1 Like

@Future posted on his IG about people making it into ground cover you roll out instead of using plastic in the fields.

that sound interesting! We are currently paying to get rid of it.

1 Like

This is the dude…

4 Likes