Please help my Pupparoo

Yea im not posting anymore free info on your site bud

16 Likes

Meanwhile StoneD starts a new donation thread every month

11 Likes

Yeah this place is a dumpster now. I’m only here outta habit at this point.

Hope you get some good news today.

5 Likes

Donated. Please keep us posted on how today goes.

Glad to see the timer is gone.

3 Likes

I’m gonna need an update on the amount of steaks fed to the dog as per the FGDSFC (Federal Good Dog Steak Feeding Council) - it’s all very basic information i’ve undoubtedly detailed in the paperwork distributed

4 Likes

So why move it to the echo chamber and not move it to one of those places? Maybe lead by example?

isnt this a cannabis forum ran by the community for the community??

It seems weird that you can use this forum for non cannabis related jobs but dont want others to do the same?

example of non cannabis related thread made by you: Sidco needs a job - IT Systems Administrator, DevOps and all things security

16 Likes

It seems like this place is a burden for sidco lol… otherwise he’d obviously be more active

8 Likes

Because @Apothecary36 didnt jerk him off. He is only in this for the handjobs (and it’s really showing)

4 Likes

Ground up is definitely the right sub. Off topic, but useful and positive, opposed to the EC which is Off Topic in a negative way.

14 Likes

6 Likes

Will be at the vet at 11. On the road now.

Thank u everyone, I will update today

10 Likes

Great news. Surgery is happening today. Was able pay for it all between the donations, cash on hand and our credit card. Thanks again guys. Here he is in the vet’s office happy to see that we are still here with him

26 Likes

Good luck!

8 Likes

Word around town is there’s a half shaven husky shepherd on his way home after a successful surgery

24 Likes

That’s what I like to hear

2 Likes

This is my dog handlers and my recipe for dogs… 1/4 - 1/2cc or 2 to 4mg (of the real stuff)
Keeps them calm but alert.

When I get back in town and to the lab, I can send you our new product. Freeze-dried CBD pet treats, soon to be in box stores.

If you want to sell your Cat scientific, I love extra toys…

3 Likes

So fucking sick!!! Dude you guys are gonna have an excellent Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Seed auction ends tomorrow

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/428822-100-jelly-breath-to-benefit-an-injured-dog

1 Like

I almost forgot about the seed auction!

He’s doing great. Pretty doped up :laughing:. Definitely a Thanksgiving to be thankful

17 Likes