Please help my Pupparoo

Love you, man. I’ll help you do anything for your dog.

5 Likes

Short answer, yes

4 Likes

Check and see if the vet is still in bayside they use to have a donation program back in the day before i put my dog down. I donated a bunch afterwards and there super helpful and not like the dr kavorkian in cutten

1 Like

Someone that values a dollar over something that loves you. Fuckin piece of shit statement really. If something is too expensive you just apparently find something new that isn’t no matter what it’s done for you emotionally. Yeah I remember my last family was getting a biiiiit too pricy for me so I traded them in for a better model.

I’ll take ‘Alone on Christmas for $5000, Alex’.

4 Likes

11 Likes

diabeetus-animals

5 Likes

That guys a legend lmao

1 Like

Word on the street is he’ll even help you with your Medicare part C!

1 Like

Pupparoo was one of the first people on Future that I enjoyed reading. Hip problems were the start of a sad ending for my life long best friend. I hope your best bud feels better soon!

7 Likes

No relation to @Pupparoo just good old fashioned click bait

9 Likes

Coming from the man himself, means a lot. Thanks bro.

8 Likes

Glad to help @Apothecary36 too! You would think the clickbaity title was worthy of @linustechtips!

4 Likes

I put an auction for 100 feminized seeds of Jelly Breath on strainly:

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/428822-100-jelly-breath-to-benefit-an-injured-dog

Sorry the gofundme link didn’t paste correctly, it won’t let me edit it. Opening bid was $50. Someone bid right away, so we’ll at least make something.

11 Likes

Wow that’s super kind of you

3 Likes

Bumping for sidco’s generosity of putting a timer on it

4 Likes

Bumping for puppers & a great homie that has tons of knowledge!

:duck: that timer

3 Likes

I will make it a point to bump this every day, a few times a day. Not sure why the echo chamber move or keeping the timer. I can remove the timer, providing @sidco doesn’t have a reason it should be kept.

Hope you and the furry one are hanging in there.

3 Likes

Yea it doesn’t matter too much because I’ve already gotten a ton of support and I think we may be able to make it through. Still no idea what the future holds we will see on the 23rd

4 Likes

Guarantee he just saw “pupparoo” and moved it (bump)

7 Likes

A) I have a difficult time with how to handle the ‘gofundme’ threads. I don’t think this is the place for it
B) This is a hash forum and not gofundme or a puppy forum
C) I left it up for awhile, this probably would have worked better in a private section / toking lounge / off topic section like Ground Up instead of support and requests, where people go for help and support for making hash.

I love puppies, and wish yours the best.

2 Likes