Plant/ Flower pics

Starting this thread for pictures of you flower.

Lava Cake

55 Likes

me next…Its the last time i grew ive posted it before but this seems like nice final home for it

Black D.O.G. HSO seeds

wasnt the largest nugs but the flowers and extract tasted amazing. esp the live. tasted like fake grape w loud skunk. i was really proud this cut i kept it going for over a year.

and wow @BG305 those are covered

43 Likes

Man I zoomed in on your hand & was like WTF is going on with my mans skin…ha! It’s a glove. I resemble your avatar.

Great plants, love the deep black green.

Kicks up chair to enjoy the show!

6 Likes

lmao its glove(i had to check myself) for sure :green_heart::facepunch::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

There are a ton of great pics in the AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex thread.

Here are some of mine:

40 Likes

TGA’s black cherry soda

50 Likes

I wouldn’t mind doing a taste test on those

Skittalicious from exotic seeds, my girlfriend’s first ever crop. She’s some kind of natural at growing…

32 Likes

That looks like a 1 hitter and quitter

2 Likes

Paypya punch
Wedding cake

Malt milkshake

33 Likes

Thanks to @AgTonik :100: and your last date looks mighty fine herself @StoneD :100:

Let’s keep it pics and use the other threads for discussions.

Bio Diesel

43 Likes

Biscotti sundae day 24 since flip

13 Likes

41 Likes

Day 1 of 12&12. I’ll update with a new picture every Friday as we go along

The last 1 is a Duct Tape clone that @Concentrated_humbold sent me. I grew it out from a stick! The whole clone snapped off right at the first node almost! It took a while, but I was able to get it to finally grow out. The Sugar Cane that he sent is growing like crazy, and is easily the largest plant I am growing right now.

32 Likes

The sugarcane i did came out really nice, solid purple. If the market here wasn’t so picky i would have kept it. Glad they all survived

11 Likes

Top one looked like my pre 98 White Russian from Simon. Nice

3 Likes

Some yumbolt 47 from world of seeds. Solid plant not much nose

2 Likes

40 Likes

Small world. :slight_smile:

The duct tape cut and sugar cane seeds originally came from me, was sent to demontrich and since then has been given to a lot of different members.

We should all have a competition where we grow the exact same cut and see who can do it the best

37 Likes

Crushing it.

3 Likes