Plant/ Flower pics

Yes.:green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m down for sure

9 Likes

30 Likes

What lights are these @anon56994712? Awesome pix @everyone!!

2 Likes

Thinkgrow model h

6 Likes

The winner gets a big dipped in gold, the loser a nug dipped in mold

6 Likes

How do you like the think grow led’s? Gonna rebuild this summer and was looking at those, powers insane expensive here.

4 Likes

Cereal Milk day 30.

20 Likes

Interesting

3 Likes

Even better along with the competition, a data set of what inputs -light,nutrients, temps, etc led to this flower/extract along with testing.

Could be a good way to level up info wise, really tease out what specific cultivars need to thrive

5 Likes

No PGR’s!!!

I can get +qp per room with pgr’s (hammerhead)

2 Likes

I like them. Heavy as fuck. Prefer the spider 2i

4 Likes

I would love that, can we split it into outdoor and indoor categories? Cuz i dont grow much indoors :sweat_smile:

Clones are sent out may or june?

Input list necessary, dont need to share ur sops just the ingredients/nutrients u used

@anon56994712 a buddy of mine has been testing out fluence vs scynce and he has converted almost his whole grow to scynce. I used to be a fluence fan, but it seems like scynce is going alittle deeper into specifically marijuana spectrum/growth

8 Likes

They have been doing that for a number of years here in Oregon.

https://www.oregongrowerscup.com/growmaster-2/

1 Like

The real competition is an unknown clone :wink: so u cant get a “lookalike” that is already killer from ur arsenal.
This is the one i knew about https://thegrowoff.com/

Didnt know they had them in OR too thats awesome

2 Likes

That is what this competition is. Everyone gets two clones from an unknown strain. The strain is only revealed during the award ceremony. The strains are not typically seen in the community, so it is a testament to how well people can give this cut what it wants.

Strains I have seen: Slymer, Royal Truth, and (my favorite) Electric Dog Shit.

6 Likes

I’ve heard about the competition with the slymer cut.

5 Likes

That was Chernobyl that smelled like electric limes? I had it for a minute but can’t remember how it grew.

In Michigan, everyone does Original Glue 4. It’s a great standard to judge how people grow/terps/etc.

4 Likes

That’s the one! It would drip sap

3 Likes

My buddy has that cut, I might have to give it a try.

2 Likes