AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Only thing, aside from our well water, that was applied to this field was agt‐50

16 Likes

That last picture is killer!

6 Likes

Thank you for the compliment and the sample. We definitely dig it.

3 Likes

So the #1 question we get . . . Do you have a soluble powder?

The quick answer is no and here’s why- Heat destroys a lot of the amino acid chelates and organic acids. They are the best beneficial substances and antioxidants that help plant and animal health that no other product on the market has.

We have experimented with low-temperature drying and any money saved on shipping gets tied up in energy and processing costs. I always shop around for the lowest shipping price to get to your door. We still have the most concentrated product available on the market at 0.5-1ml/final gallon.

If you have any other questions, I’m happy to answer them for you.

3 Likes

Just so you are aware, cheaper powdered fulvic (ferti organic) keeps my controller from purchasing agt-50. We use the ferti organic 90% at .1g per feed gallon, so it’s stupid cheap. Until I can provide evidence of a “quantifiable gain” they won’t purchase anything more expensive. Corporate structure sucks…

2 Likes

That’s the difference between outdated V&B testing on most product labels and modern AOAC v. 97 (ISO/LAMAR) testing. Ferti Organic is a good company, I personally used them for years. V&B testing inflates the inactive ash content, so 90% “fulvic acid” ends up being ~14% ISO/LAMAR. AGT-50 also has amino acid chelates and organic acids found here that no other product on the market has:

https://www.agtonik.com/agt-50-organic-acids

Our product ends up being $0.01-$0.025 per final gallon drench and foliar depending on product strength used. I’d be happy to send you my personal (not just business) phone number or any product information to show you why it is a superior product.

4 Likes

I went the foliar route now vs soil drench. Hot the veg room last night. Hitting the flower room tonight (day 10 from flip).

6 Likes

They love the foliar, thats how ive bee using it and a noticeable difference fast.

5 Likes

They love the drench too.

I did a couple foliars and one drench with my sample.

4 Likes

I love seeing tissue samples from customers on treated plants versus untreated (or using a strictly fulvic product like Ful-Power). The brix and mineral content is always higher, which directly translates to THC/oil/terpene content.

Just a note on usage- Start at 0.5ml/gallon AGT-50 (or 90% fertilizer usage) and work your way up with drench and foliar. When leaf tips start to lighten, you have reached maximum nutrient absorption. You are saving on input costs, but you’ve also maximized what the plant can metabolize through chelation, and will drastically reduce nutrient pH insolubility.

6 Likes

I’m tempted to try a foliar feed, just been using it as a drench and have been super happy with the results.

What rate are you applying it as a foilar feed?

2 Likes

Foliar is fantastic and assists your IPM program to be more effective.

General usage/maintenance/IPM assistance- 0.5ml/gallon
Fresh bulbs/sealed room- up to 2.5ml/gallon
Outdoors/greenhouse direct sun- up to 5ml/gallon.

These are maximum dosages. Work your way up and always watch leaf tips for maximum absorption guidelines. Always spray before lights go out/in the dark/indirect light.

2 Likes

Im running it at 50% strength and have my nutriens dialed back 25%. I also run a tea that i added some AGT to and thats why I dont have it a full strength. Everything looks happy so no need to change anything.

7 Likes

I’m gonna try a foilar feed tonight/tomorrow morning before lights out!

3 Likes

We try to be very responsive to customer needs and feedback. AgTonik is modifying product usage guidelines and taking a look at some of our SOP’s based on a few considerations from @BG305’s facility.

EDIT: Wow, 1650 ppm on his Guardian, those ladies are going to put out!

4 Likes

I’m doing 1480ppm. Have been for 6yrs

4 Likes

You running 5.8ph in tupur

2 Likes

I could do 2-2100ppm on bioAG. Right now at 1650 I’m at the sweet spot like @AgTonik said.

10 Likes

Yes, running 5.6 -5.8 with Bloom nutrients and 6.0-6.2 with Veg nutes.

5 Likes

I completely agree that you have a superior product. Where I have trouble getting my company to use it is board meetings. Believe me, I took the studies you sent me in there. I was basically told: they believe the ferti organic is of comparable quality to ful-power and they did not see quantifiable differences in your test between agt-50 and ful-power. For reference we buy salts by the pallet and depending on market price of salts we are +/- 5 cents per feed gallon all in, including ferti organic kelp, aminos and fulvic. The fulvic is 1/10 of a cent per feed gallon.

I am just trying to inform you why my company decided against it at this time. Hopefully you will have some more data in the future that will show these suits a quantifiable difference.

3 Likes