Plant/ Flower pics

They only friend who has ever watered my plants correctly while I’m on vacation is a timer and a pump🤷‍♂️

8 Likes

Dam dripers plugged up on 2 in the back.

2 Likes

@AgTonik Agt-50 is what you seek

3 Likes

I am assuming so and I had phrased it wrong per someone else in the thread commenting on using it to come up with extra frost. Thank you for clarifying this me. Have you ever used it?

I added them into tubs instead of pots and overwatered prior to leaving. he did a good job. Ive been anti digi timer for years after a bad one.

1 Like

First one on the search.

2 Likes

The only plants I lost were testers. They needed watering every day or eod. I did overwater them, but it didnt work for 5 days. I may look into a pond pump, timer, and air lines for my next leave of absence. If I get to leave any time soon. Or I’ll just have my trim helper water a few trays like I did last year w/o issues.

Hercules CBD

15 Likes

Makes me miss my shade house filled with orchids… Thankfully I’m moving back to FL… at some point…

3 Likes

Born and raised in the Sunshine State!

5 Likes

I haven’t been to the East Coast since 2013!

1 Like

Lotsa Florida men here! :laughing:

3 Likes

Man, you would have LOVED my old cannatonic 4 cbd (huell perkins) pheno. 12:1. I killed her off as isolate and distillate is far cheaper to source than grow the plant and extract. I could reach out to the guy I got it from 7yrs ago

3 Likes

If you ever get your hands on that again I would be interested.

2 Likes

I enjoy running a wide variety of cultivars. They all grow differently, it’s fascinating. Some say I’m crazy for holding so many, but I’ve been called worse.

4 Likes

I’ll reach out tonight and see.

1 Like

I will send you a list of our CBD/CBG if you want to try anything. Also I’m due to send you a box of plants but Usps messed up 4 of my deliveries last week now I’m even more nervous about using them. Let me know if you get that huell perkins!

3 Likes

It’s cheaper for me to source it vs grow and extract it. I’m still sitting on 1/2kg isolate and 1/2kg distillate.

I shot my guy a dm.

4 Likes

I understand but you got to at least have a CBD or 2 with every turn…for show if nothing else…

esog x gg4, 21 days, no till, just water edit: and Agtonik

9 Likes