Pizza & dabs

Well… For the past few weeks I haven’t been doing much and I’m bored, and you know as they say “idle hands do the devil’s work”.
So you figure out an appropriate location and you open up a pizza place. You offer a free dab with pizza purchase, let’s say one dab for small pizza, two for a medium, three for a large. You will not be selling any of the dabs but only give them for “free”. I think you should have no more than 25 to 50 cents per dab cost in raw material, if people don’t have their own apparatus then maybe 5 cents more for a disposable plastic mouthpiece to the apparatus so as to keep it more sanitary, and the added cost in labor to make that possible, the cost of all of which you will “bake in” to the price of the pizza to the customer. As long as your pizza is decent and as crazy as it may sound this might be a good idea.

Let the flame wars begin… give me a thoughts.

2 Likes

Good way to sell more pizza! Maybe do it by the slice, too. Free dab per slice or per drink…hell, free dab with any menu item. I’d eat there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I want to open a taco shop here in Tacoma and call it “Taco, Ma”

23 Likes

Sounds like I’d have to pay you to leave at closing time

1 Like

Who’s liable?

If i come eat 10 slices, (a dab each) then drive off and kill a small family who foots the bill?

6 Likes

Wait a minute are you claiming that marijuana impairs your driving abilities?

I’m not disagreeing, but I think very recently there was a big argument on one of the threads about just that subject.

4 Likes

Sounds disgusting… I don’t want to eat in someone else’s cloud of exhaled vapor / smoke.

3 Likes

Outdoor vape/dab station?

I am not gonna reopen that can of worms lmao

2 Likes

Why not?
Are you not entertained?

2 Likes

Because I lack enough empirical evidence one way or another, and have no desire to speculate

1 Like

why the taxpayers of course

1 Like

So doesn’t that render your first statement moot?

1 Like

Thats what most seshes are.

This sounds like not a half bad idea for a medical state.

You have a good idea here.

Have a lounge of the restaurant sectioned off specifically for cannabis ingestion and a main area for normal everyday customers.

1 Like

And all of a sudden everyone in that state that likes to smoke develops glaucoma

1 Like

No.

I have neither claimed that it does or it doesn’t

The first statement I made was a hypothetical legal question, not one on cannabis’ effect on driving

The question is valid while leaving the question of cannabis’ effects on driving unanswered scientifically

1 Like

How about if someone walks into a restaurant and eat too many tacos and gets into a wreck and kills a small family?.. By the way when you say small family do you mean a family of midgets? or do you mean family few in numbers? Not that it makes a difference just curious…

3 Likes

Here’s your market @TheVanillaGorilla.

Make it like a Chuck E Cheese but with weed.

2 Likes

Midgets, in small numbers

Tacos cannot get you a dui, cannabis can under the current legal climate

1 Like