Fake rosin?

I like the early seasons of the show, by season 3 it seemed they ran out of ideas, and the show just became 30min of silly situations and yelling

1 Like

How thick is the banger? Thin banger, less heat transfer, start hotter. Thick banger, lots of heat retention, start cooler. The temperature and ammount of heat are inversely related…I think I said that right.

One bangers 500 is another bangers 550

5 Likes

I don’t agree with that statement just simply because of how fucking brilliant the episode ‘Charlie Work’ is

4 Likes

It gets good again, you should stick it out.

1 Like

Seriously - I’m gonna agree though around the 4th or so season they were shilling so hard for sponsors my stomach turned a bit but it seemed like they caught that and toned it down a lot (aka coors light blue rockies cans highlighted by stupid bird bitch) but then you get to episodes like the one where it’s basically a send-up of every 80s ski comedy ever made (if you’ve seen the frequency of my Better Off Dead gifs you’ll understand why I love it so much).

My god even another one is ‘Frank’s back in business’ which I think is season 8 where Dennis and sorta Dee show off their REAL sadistic side. And we find that Mac won’t bang little asian boys even to fit in as a world class bodyguard slash businessman.

“THAT IS HOW YOU GET OFF…DO YOU WANT TO GET OFF!!!”

Well because I’ve been accused before of derailing the conversation in a thread.

I started a new one because I’m bored and I want to get an opinion on what is quite possibly a stupid idea.

1 Like

Oh there are bright spots after season 3. That episode being one of them

I have seen up to and including season 7

There was a dab bar out here in the Springs called The Lazy Lion that did things like that - everything was on the ‘donation’ system which made it ok for awhile. I would think the only real issue is having commercial amounts of concentrates since most states will cap you on an amount if you’re an individual - BUT that being disregarded this would be an insanely popular idea in a small town area where there’s not many dispos and a lot of the time due to not great job opportunities you gotta decide if you want weed or a little bit of comfort food which still happens where I’m from frequently.

2 Likes

The way I see it is its always sonny’s main job is to point out every possible type of butthole. It’s their duty to expose the audience to itself. Deep.

it’s the thick glass one you get at the smoke shop for $10.

think it’s a couple things, size of dab, the nail being glass not quartz, etc.

I also like taking my dabs milky so I always up the temp

and yes… Albuterol is usually on standby

Yep, all of the above, I bet even if everyone was using a puffco, 500 wouldnt be the same 500

I use minimal water in rigs, some people really like chuggers too :woman_shrugging: how hard do you pull? Does it stack bubbles or is like a recyler? Tall or short?

Far too many variables, part of what makes it fun

3 Likes

I rip hard as fuck and blow big ol clouds. Way bigger if I got my ass kicked in Foosball by @Bret_HoneyGold though

3 Likes

Blasphemy

I believe we previously settled on describing @SubstituteCreature’s draw as violent & turbulent. The slurper or blender walls are usually getting severely stress-tested by the pearls rattling.

3 Likes

I’m a little proud of that flat as fuck terp slurper pill

tumblr_nbcjg5hG871qhhxd4o1_250

5 Likes

Atta boy! If you aren’t teetering on the edge of destruction you could totally go a little harder

My neighbors when we were all twelve were making fun of me for breaking my skateboard at the closed down bank drivethrough. I know at that moment there was three kinds of people: dudes who broke skateboards, dudes who make fun of people who break skateboards, and girls. Haha

You get that tablet rattling like Dorothy’s window panes huh?

Mosty just more lipids in rosin than bho. Rosin have more flavanoids and other cool stuff though

2 Likes

Atleast lm not the only one :sob:

2 Likes

Speak for yourself

6 Likes

I stand corrected please accept my apology

1 Like