Pizza & dabs

So if weed can get you a DUI then you can infer that it impairs your ability to drive?

A positive answer to that question will immediately get you copied and posted back onto the thread mentioned above.

1 Like

No, you cannot infer science via analysis of the law

Frequently they are at odds

3 Likes

What would you think that law is based on?

1 Like

Whatever makes certain groups rich. Nornal human behavior is increasingly criminalized

(Not to mention the influence money/politics has on science, especially when it comes to drug policy)

2 Likes

Hmmmm…

Okay how about you have everyone signs a waiver before dabbing?

4 Likes

Eh, that seems reasonable. And probably a good idea regardless

2 Likes

Thinking about this I actually like this idea. I think sales will go through the roof.

Unfortunately under the current state of our business environment, we must continuously try to find new revenue streams and try to reinvent ourselves, and this just may be a really bright idea.

1 Like

Also you can offer multiple different items you can dub that would correlate to your product line which will have the added benefit of advertising your brand

little air exhausts to carbon filters at each table to suck the vapors out and clean them.

2 Likes

Most people would be interested in some form of it.

Coffee shop’s in Amsterdam do well. Maybe something similar in the states could possibly do well.

Was thinking of this too.

Proper ventilation with noise reduction

I’m sure it would be required by most states if they ever allowed it in the first place.

1 Like

They make electrostatic commercial size smoke eaters for bars nightclubs and restaurants that could handle it indoors (if everything must stay indoors) in a legal state how could they stop you from giving away free dabs?

Public consumption laws?

Idk

Maybe make it a private club if that’s an issue. Anyone can join, just make em fill out a little form on first visit including liability waiver

People in tx used to do this to serve alcohol in restaurants in dry counties here. (Google UNICARD TX for more info)

1 Like

Businesses most likely cannot give away free regulated drugs. Especially to consume on site.

personally you could give it away but once its a business doing it it becomes a lot trickier.

I’m guessing that would be different states to state

Hence private club gives away dabs legally

dabs are owned by club members on paper

It was illegal for restaurants to serve eth in a lot of counties when i was a kid. So private club owned the eth. Just transplant that ide. Separate entities, and the pizza place is under no obligation to kick out the club

Back in the '80s club exess in Houston got around the 2:00 a.m. liquor law by throwing a party called the “wig and swig” which you had to pay to get into but then all alcohol was free until closing time which was usually around 7:00 a.m.

1 Like

I’d like to see this. There are probably a few BM ones. I see taco places doing it in my state.

Devils chicken open Sundays here. :yum: one day