Paris and Barcelona heads???

I go on vacation next week to Pairs and Barcelona.
Wondering how I am gonna smoke/consume while I’m out there.

Anyone live out there or know anybody??? Wanna grab some buds, hash, eddys, anything I can get my hands on really lol…
I have whatsapp/email if you don’t wanna talk on here. Just DM for the phone number/email.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m flying to Amsterdam tomorrow specifically to start off my European trip well stocked. We will be in Paris the 5th-10th, and Barcelona the 10th-18th

4 Likes

No wayyyy, we get to Paris on the 5th too lol. Then Barcelona on the 8th-12th.
I’d love to meet up and secure some goodies if you’re down?

1 Like

i believe with the spanish smoking clubs you can ring them up or get referred by a pre-existing member for membership.my friend found a guy on the internet and paid him some nominal fee like 5-10 euros for the referral. you can find the spanish egg moroccan hash pretty easy as well on the street and while it is good quality it is likely contaminated with faeces due to being smuggled up bums :astonished:

4 Likes

I’d love to avoid the feces if at all possible but if shit is real scarce out there, who knows what I might smoke :joy:

I will definitely look into the smoking clubs, thanks my friend!

2 Likes

unfortunately being a european that smoked caramello eggs and hand rubbed charas a bit i have definitely smoked someones poo poo :nauseated_face:
those eggs are high quality for sift though they melt and bubble with a real terpentine aroma

Where would I find one of said eggs??

they were typically found from street sellers in spain due to proximity to marocco but i believe they sell em in clubs too. they look like this but usually wrapped in plastic/tape (the plastic/tape is probably the most contaminated bit i’d imagine)
egg

3 Likes

You’re the man. Thanks for the help!!

Thats insane, paying for refer… You can enter in any club if you’re good guy and talk with them.

that’s just what my friend did.personally i would just ring ahead to see if it was ok to pop by.

How do you find these lounges? Are they discrete or no?

1 Like

they even advertise on weed maps

1 Like

Ahhhh that’s what I needed. Thank you!!

youll find whatever you need at la rambla but personally, i travel with my own ecig pods filled with … and never had and issue.

2 Likes

Yep, we plan on taking some carts but would love to try out some local stuff while we are there.
We will definitely be on La Rambla while we are there so we’ll keep an eye out.

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

you wont need to lol
they’ll keep an eye out for you !!

3 Likes

Have some good clubs on BCN but mostly of them sells shiit…

1 Like

You have to smoke the butt hash its tradition !

3 Likes

Grew up in Amsterdam, and like @Future said… you’ll want to hit some cofeeshops and bring that flower / hash with you to Paris and so forth. Go to the Internet Cafe on Leidseplein, they always had good flower. Most shops do these days but avoid the tourist traps like The Bulldog.

1 Like