Paris and Barcelona heads???

If I was gonna hit one shop, which one should I visit? Internet Cafe?

Lol I was so terrified to leave Amsterdam with anything when I was there 5 years ago. But then again I never traveled with my weed back then

Mr k n co or baba in Amsterdam
Spain lakalda

1 Like

I’m headed south from Amsterdam by train. Figured that would be less sketch?

1 Like

Last time I was there I flew into Amsterdam, stocked up, and took the train south. I filled my butt because I was scared, but I don’t think you have to. There was 0 security. Good times

3 Likes

Maybe @mylifeizavacation can help out , he’s in Spain

If u go from dam by train u can take what ever u want u can do it with out a passport Aswell :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Jesus man. Way to say keister in the gnarliest way possible…

4 Likes

I literally have no idea, but I feeeel like I’ve heard they have drug dogs on trains cuz obviously a lot of people think the train may be easier to move drugs. I donno I’d rather vac seal dabs in my dopp kit and just go direct, that’s what I did going to Italy.

Internet Cafe is where I went 90% of the time, mainly for convenience. Youll be at Leidseplein for drinks and all that anyway, it’s right there. You should check out Arjans shop though, it has a nice vibe and good smoke - Greenhouse Seed Co.

As far as traveling with your stash, having been on countless trains throughout Europe Ive never once experienced an issue. France is definitely less lax comparatively speaking, but if you wrap it up and conceal the smell, you’ll be fine.

Midnight Run comes to mind.

Did you mean midnight express?

Yes Midnight Express that’s the one. Never saw it but remember when it came out.

4 Likes

Too funny…when he spits that guys tongue out…savage

1 Like

ahahah dont worry in spain or france.
Just ask on the street its not criminal what you asking.
you will get it without problem.
5euros per gram in spain for weed and hash.
And in france double the price for weed or Hash.

1 Like

grey area in amsterdam is a local classic

Hell yeah, sounds like it won’t be too tough. Thanks!

I seem to recall a lot of people walking up to me when I was there. We’d just walk through a park and make a lot of that ‘eye contact’. You know, raise one eyebrow. Slight nod. That was along time ago tho

Oh I know the eyebrow/nod tek well. I got this :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes