Open forum ????

you can literally make a shatter product using medical grade ISO, a freezing cold stainless steel bottle, some coffee filter, cannabis and a double boiler on a hot plate (for purge IN A HEAVILY VENTILATED AREA)… its simple, and can be a good first attempt. QWISO. (Quick Wash ISO). this wont taste AMAZING, but it works.

2 Likes

I just got a 0.9cfm oven for 760canadian shipped and I got it in four days off eBay

Have a look at
Skunkpharm research.com the archives
Good start

7 Likes

This site is the book. Put in days of reading and then ask legitimate questions. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Beyond the Buds. By Ed Rosanthol

1 Like

All these

7 Likes

We strive to be a place of scientific development. I hate the sales on here getting in the way of goal #1, so the moderation team is extra sensitive to people trying to make deals on here. Feel free to PM any of the verified CBD slangers.

9 Likes

Now this is what I love…my faith in humanity is restored… Well I recently bought a " blast tube" it is a stainless steel collom with a valve on the bottom. I would essentially have to buy something to purge the shatter after it shoots out the bottom of the collom I’ll post pics

Thank you and I am here for info been reading a lot and I knew what I thought a closed loop system was but I was wrong and spent money on stuff off Amazon when I should have done more research HERE first… Alot of things are illegal and we do them ,we all do , for me to be so blaten about it showed stupidity on my part but must admit has been affective to what I was trying to achieve… That being said Maryland is still a very grey area and full of red tape exspecially from a convicted felon like myself so I have to operate like most ppl on here had to unless they are from Cali or anywhere nw apparently . East coast life makes it hard to be legit so learning how to do this myself definitely would help keep me safer . Thank you for the advice though :blush: have a good one

2 Likes

If safety is a concern, go ahead and either return or throw away that open blast tube and get ahold of @Killa12345 and get a CLS. They aren’t that expensive and it could very well save your life and the lives of those around you. Open blasting is not only dangerous but it creates a product full of mystery oil contaminants from the canned butane.

7 Likes

Really good thing I never opened it or dared to use it

2 Likes

Ya killa1234 is definitely a better option then most I have only found one company or entity out there doing systems cheaper but they’re recovery tank reflects the low price. I will not say they’re name it’s disrespectful to Killa1234 who is always helpful. I recently am looking to upgrade to a cls with lb capabilities I already have a couple spools I put together to get close to that amount using cc tek but wanted upgrade to cls I have asked around killa1234 was the most helpful . Today I got a email from Best value vacs I asked them since my spool was theirs if they could give me a list of parts w price or a package deal the representative sends me back a link with the suggestion to get the lb extractor which by the way they don’t have ever it’s on back order so u need get there 3k$ version I was asking for cheap solutions Bvv in my opinion sucks I got some carts from there a while back still sitting here never used 1.2 oil hole was garbage. Anyways my point is Killa1234 is the man … :grin::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey does anybody know Curador has a Danny Devito icon? Is he legit or just gathering peoples info for fun . How do you fill out a resume to be a extraction tech with no prior experience in a facility or chemistry degree ? I know what I’m doing I’m just curious how do I write a resume for this it’s been illegal till recently an there would be no way for me to have been in a facility unless I was outta state ? I’m Looking for employment in Missouri?

Just send them a video of you concentrating with a sick background track and pro gamer commentary. If they accept you they will probably have a sense of humor which is a good step.

Another good option is to have a good relationship with the movers of your state. Call the regulatory board and ask the secretary if you can send her uber eats. Build a relationship, work your way up, then work your way down. Most businesses will give jobs to people who are homies with their regulatory board for obvious purposes

3 Likes

Just do a cls extraction with eye of the tiger playing lmao :joy: that would be funny :smile: but to do the regulatory board thing here I would have to pay 1500$ just to goto they’re meeting forget that 1500$ for nothing else but to mingle I don’t think so

The regulatory board has secretaries. Government workers need love too. They will get you with it much faster than going to some fake ass expo/party.

1 Like

How do I get in with the regulatory board in Missouri I don’t know where to Start to even look for them ?

Maybe you can help them get their shit together. They seem to be having problems

Look for their contact number and call it just before lunchtime. Ask the secretary that picks up if he/she ate yet. Order them some food. Its really that easy bro

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself. That’s exactly what it’s about. We are all about good food, good hash and GOOD PEOPLE.

@Cannacrabber If you see someone on the forum from your side of the world (east coast) open up a conversation. Build a relationship with them. You’d be surprised how people react when you approach them with humanity and conversation rather than immediately demanding some thing or some service. If they enjoy your interactions or feel they can teach or learn something, they might be willing to engage off the forum…and what happens from there is your own business. But here, on the forum, we are encouraging legitimate, ethical, and professional business interactions. Happy hunting!

12 Likes

We have been texting :joy: He’s a good dude…Might come off a little harsh but that’s very common on east coast, very fast paced life over here.

9 Likes