Open forum ????

Second that

4 Likes

Iā€™m definitely looking to do that you had me at free consultation with order

6 Likes

What is a cls and what can you produce with it

Closed loop system, itā€™s for hydrocarbon extraction. What you make it depends on how you use it and how you post process, shatter, or budda, and diamonds and sauce are all possibilities depending on your tek

3 Likes

facepalm

Man, I donā€™t even know where to begin. I think you have completely misunderstood what this forum is for/about. Most of the questions you are repeatedly asking would have gotten you kicked out of 90% of the groups/forums Iā€™m in revolving around this topic. You need to do a shitload more research, or youā€™re just going to keep feeling like a fish out of waterā€¦

1 Like

Anyone have a good book on exstracting they can recommend? We all knew nothing at one point. I have product I want to make my own ecstracts ! I am going to keep feeling like a fish out of water for asking how to make cost affective dabs if Iā€™m paying 1700 for 28% product that is single sourced and freshly cured. I donā€™t want no trouble many ppl have inboxes me with help not drugs info ā€¦I just want to have a chance to learn. All these super cop bad vibes are a buzz kill n upset meā€¦ Iā€™m going to buy a book and get stoned. Thank you to all of you who helped me and message me I look forward 2 buying your products and making my own concentrates like this site is supposed to be about networking correct everybody have a nice day be nice to someone else help someone else donā€™t always shun the newcomer for breaking rules we all broke unless you just bought your way into this way of life and have been doing it :100: legal from jump street ohā€¦thatā€™s rightā€¦ Those ppl really do existā€¦and it shows

18 Likes

Like a new person asks for help and your response is make some shitty meme up ā€¦ Your really bout that level up life screw you

Listen he-man, this is the general.responce we give to people who have not done their due diligence in searching the answers for themselves.

Itā€™s nothing personal, so please take your attitude a few notches back.

13 Likes

Ur asking for good book to read on Extraction. I donā€™t know if such exist yet. Thereā€™s to many sub topics

I have the best option though! Itā€™s here

Use the search barā€¦read read read. Get specific questions about specific things. Search those questions first see if you canā€™t read the answer in this Giant book here. Thereā€™s 1000s different chapters about the many worlds of Extraction! Enjoy reading!

10 Likes

Canna we all are on here to learn demon is not insulting you heā€™s telling you you want to be spoon fed the information most of us had to read thousands of blog comments etc for nobody here is gonna sell flower first off shipping over state lines in most cases is illegal duh second this is a extraction forum to learn extraction. I was also new once I asked questions an fcommebted when I had knowledge of the subject I think the problem here is you just donā€™t have enough knowledge of what your asking about any newb extraction tech knows what a CLS system is itā€™s basically most if not everyoneā€™s first or second system they use . From there you learn shatter diamonds etc . But bottom line you need slow down bro take a breath do a little bit of reading so you donā€™t sound so new an then ask your questions as long as they arenā€™t can someone send me shatter or flower . Just a thought newb to newb :fist::grin:

5 Likes

Iā€™m reading now n deciding what to order

I have a very reliable source that will solve all your problems.

Call charllie, heā€™s amazing with fixing problems.

(408) 282-3400

1 Like

you can literally make a shatter product using medical grade ISO, a freezing cold stainless steel bottle, some coffee filter, cannabis and a double boiler on a hot plate (for purge IN A HEAVILY VENTILATED AREA)ā€¦ its simple, and can be a good first attempt. QWISO. (Quick Wash ISO). this wont taste AMAZING, but it works.

2 Likes

I just got a 0.9cfm oven for 760canadian shipped and I got it in four days off eBay

Have a look at
Skunkpharm research.com the archives
Good start

7 Likes

This site is the book. Put in days of reading and then ask legitimate questions. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Beyond the Buds. By Ed Rosanthol

1 Like

All these

7 Likes

We strive to be a place of scientific development. I hate the sales on here getting in the way of goal #1, so the moderation team is extra sensitive to people trying to make deals on here. Feel free to PM any of the verified CBD slangers.

9 Likes