Open forum ????

I have been following this forum for awhile and I am sure I must have pissed someone off . Everytime I try to ask around about prices here n there n throw out there what in trying to do my post get took down . If I pay the 420 $ glg membership is there another forum that is a little more open . After your verified or whatever. I’m simply trying to level up… At the very least I. Stuck with a great flower product that would make the best concentrates and on the east coast with my hands tied help me someone please!!! Isn’t it about leveling up and helping one another you can look me up on case search if you like I’m just wondering is there any hope I could ever get plugged in and learn this trade I hold so dear to my heart??? help

I myself flaged one of your posts yesterday. Your post is basically asking for someone to ship you product because your normal supplier has not been consistent. If what you want to do is learn how to make killer extracts this forms for you and you need to start reading and read everything you can when you have specific questions that you can’t get answered by the search bar then make a post. But if you’re just looking for a plug to ship to you then head to Instagram because this isn’t the place for that.

21 Likes

I was looking for like minded buisness people to link up with and show me the trade and pay in forward as the motto and concept of glg is based on. If you call that plug searching and I’m not welcomed . Ok… Fuck Instagram lost enough money being stupid .

I have own flower plug that takes forever but I just don’t understand or maybe I’m missing something …just don’t feel the love …I believe there are still good ppl out here and one day I will find them . Till then I guess I’ll try and learn exstracting from trail and error or someone will help me it’s that simple. If anyone thinks they could help guide me through turning my top shelf into rosin or bho then I would say it would be worth the 420$ I just am wondering is there a different page or marketplace after you pay the 420.00$

1 Like

This is a quote from the post that I flagged ‘if I had a steady plug I wouldn’t have to wait all week n could buy more if I didn’t have to keep building trust with new ppl I just need good product sent to me for reasonable prices all these ballers on here put your money where ur mouth is’ then you give your number if that’s not begging for somebody to contact you and no point in there are you asking for someone to show you how to make it.

4 Likes

Do you have extraction equipment? A closed loop? If so later on this week I’ll be more than glad to hop on a Skype call and give you some help on getting that thing making fire. If not and you would like to talk I can guide you in the right way of getting a system so you can start making fire.

14 Likes

And Im not trying to be a smart ass I been saving that exspression all week …lol… I guess the easiest would be a rosin press ehh

I have a 135 gram colom blast tube I bought off Amazon and I am pricing a vac but ppl are telling me to just do rosin I’m paying 1750 a lp and it’s super fire

What are you trying to achieve? I’m more than willing to help you level up your knowledge and your skills but these forms are not the place to set up sales deals or find plugs. I do my fair share of hustling also and I don’t forget where I came from and never will or how hard I’ve grind it to get where I am today.

12 Likes

I’m on my crab boat omw in after 3est I can take pics of the blast tube I have and try n see if I bought a vac , could I make shatter out of the flower I have until I can get a more stable hook up for slabs…I hate to use such good material but I already created a market for shatter so I don’t wanna lose what I’ve built all these year basically because someone else is dragging thier feet …if the shatter thing is to much or not cost effective than I’d be interested in what a rosin press cost n how to use one

Shoot me a dm, we can figure out something that would work for you

2 Likes

This is future4200, and extractors dream website. Not craigslist to sling your flower.

99% of the ppl on here have flower. 98% of them dont openly have threads trying to sling said flower.

14 Likes

Who was slinging flower not me you must not have read the entire thread …@Demontrich

1 Like

there is no secret forum when you pay the 420$, there are forums but theyre low activity and nothing like what youre looking for

4 Likes

Please if u r looking for attention or to argue go to Facebook…

You know you might have been better off to hang out for while , learn new things, ask questions, and maybe you might build some relationships w these guys. Never know what happens after that.

But this site is knowledge base. If this secret part the forum existed I’d def be member as I’m on the wrong side the country also and been here long enough to would have known

9 Likes

those “secret forums” are just a really slow group chat where we pay respects and share cultural differences

6 Likes

When my state didn’t have the product I was looking for whether it was bubble hash, shatter, budder, rosin, diamonds, and distillate. I learned to make it my own.

If you already have the plug of Fire flower. That’s all you need. Learn to extract it and done. I offer free consulting with any purchase from me.

I don’t think anyone is gonna actively sell and send you concentrates from another state on an open forum. This is not what this placed is based on. It’s figuring out what you want to extract and research it. I had no clue the steps to distill cannabis before coming here. I’ve learnt soo much being here is insane.

Pick a path and research the piss out of it. You can get there.

26 Likes

Just buy a cls from @Killa12345, he will hold your hand through the entire operation. His equipment is top notch, his prices can’t be beat, and his customer support is unrivaled by any company in any industry I have ever dealt with. If anyone can get you where your trying to be he’s the man to talk to.

15 Likes

If @Killa12345 started selling 0.9 CFM ovens for 800$ flat, so many companies would be PISSED!!!

11 Likes