October 22’ Member of the Month - @moronnabis AND @Pupparoo Tied for the Win :)

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month”

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM
March 2022 cyclopath
April 2022 Kingofthekush420
May 2022 ky_cbd
June 2022 emdub27
July 2022 Dukejohnson
August 2022 Medicine.grower
September 2022 Dred_pirate

6 Likes

I’d like my nomination of @Realterpsmatter acknowledged for his terpene giveaway.

4 Likes

I’ll nominate @pupparoo for the farming threads, one of the more enjoyable things to read on here as of late

16 Likes

Thanks bro! Idk if I’m eligible since I won before but I appreciate the thought.

And as far as those threads go, stoked you like them. I hope to keep them coming. Going to probably start one for dairy cows sometime soon, hoping to get 2 of them next spring. Will also have a bunch more stuff for the pig one next summer.

14 Likes

back to back October MOM time

3 Likes

I second @Pupparoo for the second year in a row.

8 Likes

I’d like to nominate @moronnabis for his technical posts.

12 Likes

I second @moronnabis
His continual effort to push my understanding has resulted in more learning than anything else I’ve done. He pushes the community be more than it is currently and for that I am thankful. :pray:

16 Likes

That’s a nice second. :heart:

3 Likes

@Sidco_Cat @Dukejohnson
thank you both for such kind words…
I admit to being curious about cannabinoic acids in Butane!
However, I should appreciate your attention be directed towards
[“”Photon Noir.”” ] Pure genius and actively working on solving the Medusa problem. I do not see his name on that list…and it should be there.

Best regards,

10 Likes

You can nominate anyone you want, friend. I did. :wink:

4 Likes

Fine. I’ll nominate the wizard.

@Photon_noir for MoM!

Because: (can’t tell you, under NDA :shushing_face:)

13 Likes
3 Likes

@moronnabis And @Photon_noir
Although @Photon_noir should get a beacker award in my opinion for his efforts

11 Likes

Completely agree.
I also wouldn’t say @Photon_noir previous statement is applicable currently as he is very involved in figuring out our solvent woes. Both I feel deserve formal recognition for their recent contributions, let alone all of the stuff in the past.

7 Likes

That was from 49 days ago :man_shrugging: Pretty sure @Photon_noir was active on that topic in August. I also think he deserves MoM, as does @Graywolf, but I’m not sure anything has changed since Aug 19th. I’m sure he can speak for himself. I can’t speak to @moronnabis because I have him on ignore.

One thing I notice about MoM awards is they tend to go to people focusing on processing/extraction. Not that those people don’t deserve it, but, it’s nice to see that at least a couple of growers have gotten MoM in the past, too.

5 Likes

There’s some great nominations and discourse so far in this month’s thread. Let’s keep it going! Three more days to get those nominations in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Roguelab the amount of contributions he brings in on so many categories here is fucking wild :saluting_face: definitely one of the best of us

14 Likes

I second. Place just wouldn’t be the same without him!

9 Likes

Great nomination! Third for @Roguelab

6 Likes