New York ordered to reinstate unvaccinated employees

They’re to be immediately reinstated with back pay.

85163_2022_George_Garvey_et_al_v_City_of_New_York_et_al_DECISION___ORDER_ON_37.pdf (2.9 MB)

21 Likes

I wonder what happens if the positions have been filled. Who’s getting hired and who’s getting fired?

1 Like

NY residents will just be taxed more and useless positions will be created

16 Likes

at least the victims are made whole though… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You can’t replace the centuries of experience that was lost in the NYPD and NYFD. Most of those employees have moved to Florida and Texas and if they do come back, it will be for a week to collect the back pay and dip again(and I can’t fault them for it). The real victims in this scenario are the residents of NYC.

6 Likes

Maybe they will elect better officials next time. :rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

You would think so, but places like NYC have a habit of doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. There’s a sign in my lab that says “you can’t fix stupid”. It seems fitting to the situation.

7 Likes
7 Likes

You can educate the ignorant
You can medicate the crazy
But you cant do shit about stupid

10 Likes

New York City is just plain insane

1 Like

good. ACAB

3 Likes

Nice bait

It takes what, like 6 weeks training to be a cop? GTFO of here your deference to centuries of corruption.

5 Likes

The waxies you are using aren’t working.

Try nightcrawlers

1 Like

Police academy is six months genius…

2 Likes

Why does it take a lawyer 8 years to learn the law when it only requires police only 6 months?

And one gets to use lethal force……

12 Likes

Oh. ok. Wow. 6 months.

Am I supposed to be impressed by this? Especially when they turn people down with higher than average IQ?

8 Likes

That’s the minimum required before they are put in a car with a field training officer for a couple more months.

Did you fail the psych test?:rofl:

1 Like

Why the fuck would I want to be a pig?

2 Likes