New York ordered to reinstate unvaccinated employees

Cause then you can shoot people with as little as 6 months of training. :joy::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Fixed that for you

5 Likes

i thought that was all known fact and part of the job description… didnt know it needed to be added but thanks…

2 Likes

No cop is a good cop.

You have to be a sick individual to want to enforce the unjust laws of our country on your fellow American. Disgusting humans.

I used to have a more middle of the road stance. But over time have realized that anyone wanting to blindly enforce the laws of the state (and profit from it), has no empathy for their fellow man.

12 Likes

Curious as to what you flavor the boot with, to make it more palatable

5 Likes

the salt of denial

5 Likes

Tell that to Derek Chauvin and the 3 other officers in prison from the Floyd case. And that other lady that accidentally shot instead of tazed some kid trying to speed away that also got sent to prison last year. There’s plenty of officers going to prison.

Having said that, this has nothing to do with the subject at hand :slight_smile:

Weren’t you vehemently pro-vax? Why’d you change your handle?

4 Likes

Having no cops is no good either. There’s no great solution.

2 Likes

didnt he plead guilty himself??? why would he do that if not guilty?? why not fight it??

No he did not

*YMMV, but the vast majority of pigs never even serve unpaid suspension for murder

2021: 21 pigs charged - for 1000+ people dead

2 Likes

I coincidentally stopped hating cops when I stopped being a worthless piece of shit…

Far worse things out there then the occasional bad cop!

3 Likes

I would counter that bootlickers are worthless pieces of shit in their own note

3 Likes

Jesus this thread is a shitshow

Could be worse though

It’s not the thread that’s a shit show

It’s just idiots like @EverettMarm trying to poison the well with his fucked up ideology

3 Likes

To get back to topic:
I haven’t read much on this, but at what point do the businesses get to sue the state and the feds for telling them to do what they did?

5 Likes

There are the street cops… but also some other different sort of cops leading investigations and other useful stuff. Some of them only deal with water and chemicals.

1 Like

is this what you mean?

Your a confrontational little twerp aren’t you

2 Likes

Not at all what I mean. Stop speaking for others

4 Likes