New SPD Head Design From Fusion Glass

This is why we need lab wars.
There is only one way to settle these kind of statements/claims.
Same crude, same SPD Litter system, same or equal pump. Time lapse record.

Both parties put up $. Covers crude distribution/ analysis testing. The rest Is donated to charity or college scholarship.

Winner has bragging rights and i bet since it’s between y’all two manufactures there will have an increase in sales for the winner.

If y’all keep the mud slinging going and don’t settle this one way or another than there will be no end to it. At least this way y’all will make competition fun for everybody.

25 Likes

He lies about his equipment. He lies about this. He lies about so much he tangles himself up in webs of lies and cant even remember his own lies to keep his story consistent.

1 Like

We are competitors in the market and the market will choose the winner. We plan to bring new pricing to the market by pricing our products as manufacturers, not resellers and compete with Chemglass, Ace, rocco, etc. (Elliot is a reseller, not a manufacturer.) I like the idea of lab competition but I don’t have a licensed lab to do this at for THC distillation nor do I honestly have the time or desire to get into it with someone whose equipment claims are completely false and proved by himself to be false thru his own videos.

We have videos of our test runs so we will post it here for people to see!

3 Likes

Here is proof that Elliot is lying about what Jose said to him. This is a screenshot of Elliot and Jose’s conversation after Jose found out Elliot posted this on future4200.

Jose, the person who Elliot is saying told him this info, is even calling Elliot a liar to him directly.

1 Like

I’m just trying to figuring out a resolution Bc the rate it’s going i don’t see this resolving in a good way.

We understand the politics that revolves around this biz and they will have further incidents such as these.

I’m sure somebody would donate a space in their lab for you to do this. This would be free marketing for them and regardless of the winner they will benefit from it Bc now they will have more exposure.

Y’all both innovated designs and even though Elliot does not have a glass blower it’s still a collaboration that used his ideas. In this case the glass will need to be a design that was made from each of y’all.

Yes the market will choose but this would help with the decision of the consumer also. In your case if i seen ad spdking got slayed by your setup. Than i would choose your product over his. This is literally putting your money where your mouth is.

This kind of competition is a win for everybody. That goes for the loser also Bc this will push them to design better equipment and on the anniversary you can have a rematch. That’s the kind of drive that can level up the whole team and plus makes things fun in the workplace when that yearly anniversary hits.

Just trying to make fun out of the situation that’s all.

7 Likes

tenor

17 Likes

@spdking

You could have really screwed Jose up by making those comments, and tossing him under the bus by bringing this up in the open forum and so his boss can see.

That is utter 100% child BS!

Wheres that fn ignore page at…
Found it!

14 Likes

Anyone that voluntarily associates with him has to expect to get thrown under the bus at some point.

2 Likes

You sound like a angry school kid stomping his feet and pounding his chest after he got caught up bullshitting on the playground. Well, your SPD knowledge is rudimentary at best, as your education in the subject. Maybe taking that attitude back to the iron workers union might get you further. Soft threats with me don’t work. The reason why I mentioned your name is because you are here claiming you can offer a consultation. The meer fact is your shooting from the hip. Everyone knows that. Stop fluffing yourself up, that inflated ego of yours shows with your history of salesmanship and advice you’ve given in the past from everything that involved vacuum pumps to short path. I won’t comment on your stainless experience.

When my mom told me to stay away from the weed world, she told me it was because the gangsters would force me to swallow fish hooks like they did in Argentina.

I would really like to go back in time and tell her to go fuck herself because most the “gangsters” I have seen in the weed world make me wanna swallow the fish hooks MYSELF.

There is no WAY these are actual legitimate companies doing these types of things

11 Likes

Let’s get something straight. I’ve never poached your staff. Scotty came to me bc he needed help, and he gave me the same story everyone else does. So i offered him help and a income, even when he needed a hand. Any other times your ex staff has approached me I have messaged you or called you to warn you, that they were asking for work or spewing info about you. I have never poached anyone from your building. I might have been sarcastic and toyed with them but clearly I don’t poach anyone from you. That’s another one of those lies you like to push like calling me a Nazi supporter to our potential customers. (I can substantiate this claim).

Let’s talk about ethics. Jose came to me telling me he’s lost his past business due to being coppied “and he didn’t like what he was seeing”. Told me you pay him 50 a hour and he wants more and to move on because he’s unhappy with what your asking him to do. And with YOU HE IS SCARED OF YOU. He came to me and said, “I’ve realised who’s work I’ve been asked to copy AND…after the fact, I’m going to gold leaf to do work for them(SAME COPPIED REITERATIONS HE DESCRIBES), and ASKING summit to see if someone will pay me more, if you do I won’t produce your work for either of them anymore”. Jose came to me to try and play three sides to get ontop, when it comes to ethics, values and honor he doesn’t have it. He was aware and sat there admitting everything to me. I was only entertaining him to hear him talk about you, your short path designs and his efforts that he claimed to redesign as much as possible to avoid being involved in copying my products directly. He admitted to knowingly copying parts of my technology. Showed me pictures in detail on the heads and compared each part and explained what Andrew originally asked him to do, then began to explain how Jose and his brother have been in charge of making glass and giving Andrew all his design ideas. His pitch was “if I didn’t catch on or understand what I was being asked to do, Andrew would have repacked your glass exactly with a different bow tie, instead me and my brother taught him how to avoid it and make things - different”. If you ANDREW didn’t open your mouth and try to talk shit - I wouldn’t have thrown Jose under the buss. Also he admitted to everything and that doesn’t seem to sit well with me when someone knowingly engages in ip theft for more than one company playing both sides, do you really think I would protect someone like that who places my business at risk. No. Throwing people under the buss is bad when you are protecting yourself from bad stuff. Being honest and admting a situation isn’t throwing anyone under the buss. It’s just being honest. There’s nothing wrong with telling the truth, even if it exposed people. I don’t throw my friends, associates or peers under the buss. This case was a expose to reveal your lies and intent - Wich your college education has given you very savy ways of responding to convince people your a angel. Well your not.

You historical approach and the prducts released have been flops when it comes to spd. You have demonstrated such a poor understanding to spd that not only its present in your product lines but shows when you try any POACH my consultants to help yourself. In the back ground they are toying with you and seeing how far you will go. They are fake with you and send me messages about your bunk shit. It’s so bad you require one of my trusted staff o lr consultants
so badly to help further your spd base and knowledge. If my SPD game is so bad why do you want my users so badly. Don’t make me post messages and screen shots of them talking about returning your hardware and playing tester games with you. I will if you temp me. Don’t ask me to throw my friends under the bus to make a point.

1. You have a very weak understanding with short path. There are actual design inclusions and parts used and installed in your current head that I have patents on. Something like 3-4 patents are violated in your one head. So basically your point here is bs and you are a fucking liar… Explain to everyone why these parts are present. It seems like your substantial lies about not trying to copy me are present in your product. Not that I ever previously called you out about it - but now that Jose came forward I don’t have a problem being enabled with facts and details about your opperation. Pictures are proof, you’ve proved it with your companies posts. You can’t deny this. Even though you will try.
    A. Dual distillation pathway section.
    B. Lower rejection section with protrusion.
    C. Distillation key(any form).
    D. Lower rejection section attached to a column with a fraction collector. Part of the dual pathway design.
    E. Wonky version of my fraction collector.

2. Again, I didn’t throw him under the buss. I utilized facts from conversation and claims he made about you. Throwing someone under the buss is bad when you are guilty and using a innocent person as a scapegoat. I did not force jose to come here or force him to vomit of the mouth with information that required me(someone who doesn’t drink) to sit there and have a couple beers to cope with the drama I’m hearing him admit to.

3. your engineering, design, sales and market professional team must not be very good. 99% of your products are just repackaged tech from other innovators on the market. You give them too much credit. There’s three or four technological advancements in short path present in your head you released that I invented, patented and created. I’m not sure how you Wana call that bragging on your side? You mean your staff is so shitty they redrew and coppied my technology and packaged it differently? Uhm. So what your saying is your team is so NOT INNOVATIVE in retrospect to your comment right?

4. Your ignorance just be bliss. I own my glass division and machine shop divisions. Both under contract and production. I just didn’t need to have that in my building. The real reason why you have any glass on site is …
    A. Every glass company dislikes dealing with you and refuses to take work from you.
    B. They claim things I can’t mention here.
    C. You somehow have a falling out with them all…
    D. Jose sold you his hardware for dirt cheap because he was in a pinch and you took advantage of that(he now tells me he wishes he never did that).
    You brought glass in house because of both financial reasons and logistical reasons. I pay @roccoscientific a great wage…he asks me for what his time and his staff time is worth and I don’t make fucked up excuses or hammer him down. I know where skill sits and I’m not trying to ruin my relationship with every glass company in the states for a few extra sheckles. I couldnt find a better glass blower in the country and neither can you. Why would I ask a pro to change his life and leave his hometown. You are a pathetic person who marginalized the hard work of others over your time as a business owner. I pay people what they are worth. I don’t act like a profiteer unlike you…and try and bring everything in house and show the face of greed. When I started both me and Rocco were guys in a garage. And I’m proud to see what I’ve helped him grow into. I would never change that. Not for even a larger profit margin.

My usa glass prices are the lowest, lower than yours. So go ahead and lower prices more we will just slide under them again.

How many times can you use the “you fell for Elliot’s trap of lies” line on this forum and everywhere else. You think I just pulled the jose story out of my ass. I guess we sat there and talked about something completely different. So tell me. What was my hour or more long conversation about with Jose…hey maybe if this was the first time people would believe you.

Everyone in the industry knows I can be a asshole. Not one person you’ll meet will sit there and say Elliot’s a liar. Not one person will say I would perpetuate lies over and over to thier faces. Just you. Don’t you think people see through you and your stories by now Andrew?

You make savy responces but you avoid the facts about your products, conduct and policies as well as your volatile staff members spewing info about you.

do I really need to bring up all the vendors who you have crooked and corrupt relationships with through out the industry who you are, or barely doing business with and have to get their products from somewhere else to sell them??? It can’t just be me Andrew, It can’t just be me.

Leave me the fuck alone. Design something yourself. Make a product better than mine. Stop riding my coat tails. If your teams are so great then amaze us all.

As a level of confidence. If anyone can arrange a polygraph (professional service for courts etc…) I will show up with Andrew and we can hash out if I’m a liar or not. And then we can ask him as well.

2 Likes

And what is it exactly you think you look like guy?

You think you’re on here to protect your image or something? BOTH you and his company look foolish and all both of you have done with this spectacle of a thread is entertain me and convince me not to buy anything from either of you.

@ChangMinXD and @spdking deserve each other. Y’all should form a conglomerate so I only need to avoid one company.

9 Likes

@future @sidco

Isnt this doxing?

Hes revealing personal conversations between him and other ppl trying to ruin there livelihood

This kind of behavior is NOT beneficial to the forum

11 Likes

“Leave me alone” - guy on other peoples posts that made no mention of him… smh take your fucking meds “nincompoop” LOLOL

2 Likes

You do know that you do this crap too, right?

2 Likes

Never said I didnt, and i havent since future got mad at me for it

I’ve never went to the level that summit is though

I think we can both agree on that cant we?

I’ve never tried to get someone fired by posting messages and slander

Btw I posted your message because you said I said something I didn’t so I had to correct you

Sorry you fucked up and said something I didn’t say :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m just glad you’re sorry :wink: don’t forget, I apologized for that, and I did it genuinely.

2 Likes

Btw where’s that crystal resistant distillate SOP?

I’ve been building out our new facility so I haven’t been able to work on it.

I’ve been playing with MgO and another catalyst

I’ve managed to get the other catalyst to reduce my thc from 3% to .4, I’m attempting to do the same thing with MgO.

It’s amazing what salts can do

3 Likes

Get your own room you two! LOL kidding kidding Wishing everyone but Elliot a fantastic day! Cheers!

8 Likes