New SPD Head Design From Fusion Glass

Same to you big dog

Next time I’m in the area I’ll stop in and say Hi to everyone

1 Like

You are a dispicable person. Simple as that. You’re willing to throw your FRIENDS under the bus to prove a point on an online forum, if tempted? Who the fuck do you think you are?

9 Likes

Not to mention, he just said this:

5 Likes

Right? I don’t care about the rest of the shitting match. Those two segments prove undeniably to me that Elliot should not be associated by anyone who values their lives or their livelihoods.

3 Likes

The point was I won’t post them. I won’t Throw them under the buss. They are my peers and respected partners. I’m just stating a point. I don’t throw my friends under the bus. It’s just a tempting notion when I have it all in text and screen shots.

1 Like

Sorry Jose, you are neither a peer nor respected :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I fired Scotty. You didn’t poach him lmao. You have failed at every attempt to poach my team because they know you’d be a terrible person to work for.

I’m not going to comment on Jose anymore because you’re making so much shit up it is not even worth my time. He must’ve lied to you to make you want to hire him or you must be lying like you typically do.

And if our designs violate your patents, let’s see it proven in court because I am pretty sure your patents are just used to inflate your ego and nothing more.

And the only person who has gotten equipment from us to try out is breaking dabs and that was for a vacuum pump. He didn’t have the proper voltage for the motor and it wouldn’t work for him so he returned it thinking it was the pump. He purchased everything else he has from us.

And you should stop talking so much shit on irrelevant topics like Jose just because everyone caught you lying about your roto and the 80L/hour claim. What about your 10-15L/ hour claims on your 50L SPD? Do you have a video of that?

And I’d love to see you try and keep up with us! Btw, Rocco was more than willing to work with us :rofl: That’s the only other manufacturer outside of Prism that we tried to work with. Prism couldn’t keep up with our demands so we mutually parted ways.

Elliot, we all know that you’re a racist bigot with a fragile ego. You love to make false marketing claims to try and push your equipment to people and when they can’t do what you claim, you try to sell them on more high end gear telling them they are not doing it right.

2 Likes

Sounds a lot like “If you’re not whatever it means to be my ‘friend’ then I’ll step on your throat to make a point.”

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I apologize if this thread gives the wrong impression of myself or Xtractor Depot but I cannot just let someone make false claims about my reputation, my company, my employees, and not address it. Who will defend my reputation if I do not? I will admit, his lies do get under my skin. I have him blocked on facebook, but I’m not sure if there is a way to block people on future4200 or else I would have a long time ago.

The solution to all this is pretty clear …

Buy a Wipe Film

18 Likes

I really like the idea of you 2 putting up equipment against each other and show the results. Both of your companies should just have a competition of some sort to bury this non sense. You both are leaders in the industry that some of us look up to. Seems at one point in both of your lives, you were associates and talked…lets get back to that!

I would love to see some sorta friendly/unfriendly competition. I know its below both of you but how awesome would it be to be the winner of the first roto showdown or spd throwdown. Then you can have other companies come after the crown. This will build innovation and drive in our industry.

We are all on the same team guys. None of us here have a 100 million parked in the bank. There are other larger companies like chemglass that are gonna take everyone out. Us smaller guys all need to stick together. You all should go to the brothel together or something. I always find sharing woman is a good icebreaker! LOL :roll_eyes::rofl::joy::rofl:

19 Likes

I’m down to do a competition but it would have to be done with CBD. I have a C1D1 facility in our LA location that can host this.

5 Likes

You guys run for speed and potency on the same crude. @ChangMinXD vs @spdking on their respective equipment. I know @future is planning a 4/20 hash bash thing in LA during 4/20 with GLG members…how awesome would this be for the main show.

This would be PPV type shit in the cannabis industry! i think in the heat of the competition you will all finally hash out your differences. This forum shitstorm aint doing either of you guys any good. Good Luck both of you.

This is like battle bots for SPDs. This cant be all work and no play guys. you both are in a position to shape some of this industry. Now is the time to make a difference!

Isnt sri in socal? Im sure @srihugh1 could run some tests real quick there. This isnt hard to set up. I think this would be a friendly way manufactures can compete against each other…get some bowling shirts to match everyone and have some fun. Isnt cannabis suppose to be fun. You guys need to get back to the basic of why you got into this. Werent you all sitting around a bong one day thinking how cool it would be to have a legal cannabis business??? I know i did? Now here we are!

Lets make this fun guys! Business sucks!

18 Likes

I see a GLG / F42h heavy weight belt coming.

15 Likes

How awesome would that be. Im sure @LabSociety would love to get in too! You all had the baller displays at mjbizcon. im sure you all can have a friendly wager on it and be the king of spd for a year

6 Likes

Andrew what you just said is actually the only defamation in this this thread. It is extremely racist, vile and proves you are garbage. Do you realise not one bit of shit slinging on yours or myself behalf was libel, slander, or defamation except your pathetic racist comments twoards me?

What you’ve said is actually the definition of defamation.

I am a full blooded Ashkenazi Jew with bloodlines back to the Rhine river(you can call me inbred of you like), decendent of Auschwitz and Dachau survivors.
I employ a African American who has more intelligence in his fore finger than all of your brain. I have staff members married to other cultural races other than Caucasian. And you think I’m a Nazi racist supporter??? Your accusations are a behemoth offensive slander. Causing my reputation defamation in a unequitably unprofessional fashion.

What you’ve been perpetuating is invalid and wrong.

You are very upset I got lucky that day your staff member showed up and told me all this. You and him are now playing a frantic game of cover your ass and he’s obviously lieing to you. What he said and what he showed me on his phone wasn’t bullshit Andrew. He substantiated all his claims with photos.

I don’t lie about my roto, I don’t need to there’s current videos up. I’ve been posting videos real time and have descriptors of current model and ancillary hardware tests for all customers or potential customers to see and make up thier minds. There’s no lies. Just videos and proof to allow people to make thier own decisions. This isn’t about my roto. In the coming days I will do other solvents. Log the times, then switch out the ancillary hardware and redo test and speeds. I hope you keep up and keep and eye out. You won’t be disapointed. Well not as much as I am in your behavior …

Shame on you saying such racist stuff to a Jew who employs any race who walks in the door. Shame on you. You show your true colors here. Your sorta right about one thing with the users of future4200 forum, they see one thing. Right through you and your bullshit.

You never adressed my statement. And everyone sees you have four very distinct features in your unit that I have patents on. Everyone noticed even though you brushed it to the side.

Till next time is what I would normally be saying but since I never wish to see you again, goodbye it will be.

guess that scratches that idea! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

13 Likes

Your going to turn down a sword fight in the thunder dome? We didn’t either bother asking you because we know you would be about this life.

You have a chance to become the first title holder and make a semi-historical event.

We’re not choosing sides. We’re calling out bad judgement. You did this to yourself but at the same time XD didn’t counter act correctly about this either. Nobody here is perfect and this is what makes this industry unique. It’s spicy.

I was brought up where actions speak louder than words. So will you step up and claim your crown/belt or you’re going to decline give XD the right to say you are scared of some competition?

Let’s be honest this thing won’t be squash any other way. This will maybe take a break but i already know the pissing contest will continue and possibly escalate. If that happens we all lose.

To make it more spicer my partners brother in law is owner of Rainbow and Unicorns LLC. They are an independent film/documentary company. They produced Apache Blues. I was going to see if @Future and @sidco would like to have a documentary of our side of the industry. This would of been a perfect kick off for a match at the 4/20 event.

5 Likes

you can sell tickets to a showdown like this lol

4 Likes

Are you just gonna let him win the Distilloff that easy?

4 Likes