***NEW PRODUCT*** EGI Dual Pump Conversion Kit for CMEP-OL compressors

Item Model/Manufacturer:EcoGreen Industries, Dual Pump Conversion Kit for CMEP-OL compressors
Description:Change your CMEP into a 4 cylinder pump
Price/MSRP:
$1200 for kit only
$1800 for EcoGreen to rebuild your current compressor and install the Dual Pump Kit
$2199 for refurbished compressor with Dual Pump Kit
$2699 for new compressor with Dual Pump Kit
Current location of item:In Stock at EcoGreen Industries
Estimated lead time: In Stock
Fulfillment: Ships directly from EcoGreen
User support / Warranty: 30 Day warranty, covering any defective parts or manufacturing

Link: EGI DUAL PUMP CONVERSION KIT

EcoGreen Industries would like to introduce the new EGI Dual Pump Conversion for the CMEP-OL compressor. While developing the EGI Dual Pump Conversion kit, we talked to our customers and listened to their needs. We used actual customers for testing and feedback, not perfect environments, and not ideal conditions. Together, with their feedback, we developed this kit and made a couple improvements for flow and reliability. It doubles the size to 2.5 CFM, features an all-sealed design like the CMEP-OL for safety, and adds a pressure return line with check valve to relieve internal case pressure. The EGI Dual Pump Conversion kit uses all common pump assembly parts from the CMEP-OL, and no specialty tools are required. It also retains the quieter operation of the original CMEP-OL compressor. Increased reliability comes from the all-new non-toxic Tungsten Disulfide grease used in the crank bearings. Included also is the EGI High-Flow Kit. This helps to keep output temps down a little and increase flow to help maximize the pumps potential.

• Almost 1 CFM larger displacement than other conversions on the market.
• More operating time between overhauls than other 4 cylinder compressors on the market.
• Remove choke points in the vapor flow path that other conversions leave.
• Uses less energy than two single compressors.
• “Case Pressure Return Line” or “CPR” Line relieves excess vapor pressure from inside the case of the pump and returns it into the input line via a 1psi pressure check valve.
• Uses the same internal parts as the CMEP-OL, reducing costs to the customer.
• The “All sealed design” of the CMEP-OL is maintained, unlike other conversions and 4cyl pumps.
• Retains a lower operational noise level just like the original CMEP-OL.
• The custom shaft and conversion plate can still be used on a single pump compressor if for any reason it was needed.
• “New” Non-Toxic extreme temperature grease with WS2 additive has a very low coefficient of friction and an extremely high drop point temperature, which means longer run times and a higher grease separation temperature than what the compressor operates at. This is used in all crank bearings for extended life now at EcoGreen.

We aren’t going to throw a bunch of numbers at you that claim any certain recovery speed. We all know that companies typically choose the most ideal conditions to get the best numbers to post to customers. Instead, we actually used customers and did real world testing. And we didn’t use customers that get long run times, instead we used customers that go through pumps quickly and are very hard on them. We wanted to know if they saw a significant difference when using the Dual Pump Conversion, and the answer every time was YES. Like us, their biggest concern was the longevity of the crank bearings, a problem that has always plagued the CMEP-OL. We found that the lubrication itself, the grease, was falling short and needed improving. We researched and tested different grease before finding a combination that actually made a significant difference in performance. We now use a High-Temp Non-Toxic WS2 grease in all the crank bearings. The separation temperature, when the semi-solids separate from the liquids, is over 3 times higher than the working temperature of the bearings themselves. This high working temperature in the grease, along with the extremely low friction amount, makes this grease far superior over others used currently. The WS2, or Tungsten Disulfide, is FDA approved for use in food processing and pharmaceuticals manufacturing. It is inert, non-toxic, and non-corrosive. We tested 10 different Dual Pump Conversion Kits, and already have some out in the field being used. We are now seeing customers that are extremely happy with the faster recovery rate the Dual Pump Conversion Kit gives and are also experiencing extended times between overhauls. We include the EGI High-Flow Kit to help maximize the pumps potential for flow. It also runs about 5%-10% cooler on the output line when using the High-Flow Kit. It was our customers, and the feedback that we read here on Future4200 that really got us thinking about a really good conversion kit and actual fixes to the problems the CMEP-OL had.

4 Likes

In the 1st picture, it shows the head and all parts is that the $1200 price? Can you explain the parts differences, with the price differences?

1 Like

$1200 gets you the kit shown in the first picture.

Or for more $ you can have the kit installed.

On your pump ($1800)
A rebuilt pump ($2199)
Or a brand new pump. ($2699)

Seems pretty cut and dried.
What exactly are you confused by?!?

1 Like

My issue is terminology. The term compressor was where my hangup was. I didn’t know if the 1200$ included the head (compressor) or not. I thought I had asked Mike (ecogreen) if it was all the small parts or the whole compressor in which he replied sans compressor(I must have misunderstood) I wasn’t sure if the 1200$ is ready to just got straight onto my current pump, or if I needed a second pump compressor head (aluminum block) but your answer is exactly what I needed. Thank you.

1 Like

The offering of a second compressor miffed me, ie I have a CMEP I’m putting it on, why would I need a 3rd compressor. I’m a serial over thinker and I’m sure I’m making it more complicated than it actually is.

Seems that way :wink:

This should have been your clue that there was a disconnect…

I agree that there IS a glitch in the terminology used, and I cannot actually guarantee my interpretation is correct.

It’s the only one that makes sense, but that doesn’t always mean as much as it should around here

1 Like

I appreciate the reply either way, I mean I could just stop being dumb and call Nicole or Mike or even Aaron over at Ecogreen on Monday. I just came across the post and replied in haste :melting_face:

1 Like

No worries. Just been having the holiday weekend and haven’t seen this. So when I speak of “compressor” that refers to the entire CMEP-OL.

$1,200 is for the entire kit that you see in the first photo
$1,800 is to rebuild your current unit and then have us install the kit onto your unit.
Our rebuild kits run $300, so the $1800 covers all parts and we are pretty much doing the rebuild and installation labor free.

2 Likes