New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Just received my order, it came super fast.

Gotta about 200 as of now I can sell in smaller amounts. 2.50 a pop plus shipping, would prefer to not to sell any fewer than 10 at a time.

At that price I’m not making any cash, just an fyi, so if you see guys selling them for more in small amounts, don’t quote my price, because there’s no profit added there lol.

2 Likes

Its always the taste thats the issue. I think most manufacturers are coming from a nicotine backround and mindset. OVERSTAND…good cannabis oil has terpenes present, which are very sensitive to heat or volatile. The batteries play a huge role. I must be more sensitive than others, but i can notice a difference from battery to battery. Same exact cart on 10 diff batteries…ALL taste different. They all have that hint of “electric” or like a very faint hot wire.

I understand everyone is just trying to sell theyre products, just trying to help. The batteries play a big role. I think all glass is great, BUT ONLY IF ITS A GOOD LOW VOLT/TEMP battery. The highest volt/ temp should be 3.0. Be nice to have one with LOW=1.8volts MED=2.4 HIGH=2.8

High tides lift all boats, even the guys moving bunches of carts and batteries dont recognize the importance of low temp. You want low temp batteries, just ppl dont really know it. ESPECIALLY IF you have live resin…TERPS MATTER!! Peace & Love…most important;

All glory to
THE MOST HIGH GOD
ABBA FATHER AHAYAH
Praise
:crown:
YAHSHAYAH

4 Likes

Everyone should take a quick second to report this listing to DHGate. It’s one thing for Liam to offer fatty tanks but to have someone else outright infringe on the logos of one of our own should not be something we as a community should support.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/authentic-yocan-evolve-plus-xl-kit-1400mah/405051744.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.5.Ji0F5Pw0wT9TXU3Z6PyV&resource_id=405051744&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|0|0.#s1-1-1;searl|0457123758:5

6 Likes

I don’t think reporting it is going to stop production, it’s just the same as all the other glo dank big chief muha meds crap.

If its not from a licensed dispensary just don’t trust it :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Who is copying what?

1 Like

They are bootlegging @SanitatemDime brand.

3 Likes

Enough reports from different IP’s and they take things down. One person reports it, no. Those other brands are not licensed anywhere. A licensed brand should never have to get grouped in with those

3 Likes

Luckily, they haven’t been able to keep up with our packaging changes and verification system.

All Dime carts can be verified through our website with a unique one time use code. All of our packaging has a verified sticker on it that will give you that code.

The fakers are getting mad.

Also, faking our flavors is something no faker will ever be able to do without spending a lot of money on tests.

I’ve already reported that post and many more. Appreciate y’all reporting more for us. It means the world to us. :pray:

18 Likes

Terpene matters!

1 Like

I have recently realized I needed to run my mod way lower, 2.6v currently. I was burning my carts at 4.0v for a while. Big hits…but shit flavor. Fuck I’m dumb sometimes…I need to hang out with more oil heads in real life. I’m sure I have other behaviors that need correcting…

9 Likes

For the bro science! Pure terpene blend of b-caryophyllene & a Jack herrer on the high limonene side of the spec I’ll leave it alone & report back in a week on seals & leaking. We can go to 90 days too, this baby has time to sit for a test for the community/peers

11 Likes

Maybe update in 24hr/72hr/7/14/30/60/90days
fashion?

8 Likes

Can do

5 Likes

Nothing happening so far at around 24 hr ish looks good so far

3 Likes

You should smoke that

4 Likes

Negative I value my throat, b caryophyllene is rough

I’ve seen it blow seal & oxidize disty quick that’s the reason I chose it

6 Likes

But it’s for science bro

8 Likes

Mmmmmm send me a moose labs filter set & I’ll do it

1 Like

@Liam84 as others and I have mentioned earlier in this thread your lowest battery voltage setting like all other battery manufacturers is too high. I suggest a new line with voltage at 2v, 2.4v, 2.8v and call it the flavor saver line of batteries. I cant use your batts because it makes my carts taste burnt. I can only use batts like the Yocan Uni Pro that has adjustable voltage down below 2v. Its all about the terpenes baby.

7 Likes

heres your science my throat hurts now

13 Likes