New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Hi @BG305 the battery packs are on the side, and the activation on/off is under this circled area.

So, air doesn’t come from sideways, but down below.

1 Like

Usually I find the microphones at the bottom of batteries with a silicone grommet. One time I opened up one and the internals were actually sealed off the the airway. Microphone was right under 510 pin, was a pretty cool design.

Is this for spying???

5 Likes

Very good design. We just need to figure the battery life out now.

They want to watch the smoke go down your throat. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Listening to the crackle of my cartridges

3 Likes

Why not make a version that is big enough to hold an 18650 battery?

There’s many good high-capacity batteries and having it be removeable is always nice for longevity of the device when the li-ion has had too many charge cycles.

3 Likes

I played with it today and it seems like the contact is the problem. When it flashed red I spin the cart while pressing down and it goes green.

2 Likes

Hi @Phreeflow I guess, it has something to do with the size of it.

Some things the Canna Vape Industry could take from the Nicotine Vape Industry:
18650s / Replacable batteries
Box Mods (slowly but surely they’re becoming more popular)
Stiizy / Juul style pods

People would pay for something they can swap batteries on, people will pay for fancier controls (temp / wattage / voltage / etc)

7 Likes

I used to have an old mod w a laptop battery. It was ridiculous, but I could literally charge my phone or my shitty ego twist w it. It fired down to 2 volts, in increments of .01v. Had it for three years for dabs and carts till it disappeared Sadly, no homing feature lol

Edit you could easily go through five one gram carts with battery to spare.

5 Likes

Ive had my fair share of 18650 and 20700 mods and I’ve noticed they aren’t the best for regular cartridges. Usually overheat and clog or even burn by the end of the cart, at 5-6.5w. My yocans don’t do this even on the highest settings.

But the battery life is unbeatable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s a ton of discussion on fuckcombustion about this. Apparently there’s all kinds of software and shit you can load onto some mods.

I’m a mech user, for nicotine. It just makes sense to me. Like a fixed gear bike or four on the floor, it just feels right.

4 Likes

Yeah, I looked into it. Isn’t compatible with the mod I currently have, but looks like it’s cool software

2 Likes

It’s coming :kissing_heart:. I wish I could tell you more.

2 Likes

Most of them apparently don’t even test their stuff that low anymore. People buying a big box mod are going to be vaping at 50-100W so they don’t seem to care about the low end accuracy of the chip.

As someone with a re-buildable mouth-to-lung style low-wattage tank I notice this. My Aegis mod does good at low wattage. Runs carts at 8W just fine.

3 Likes

So is Christmas, but I’m not santa and I don’t want you sitting on my lap. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

You will if I have this new device in my hands :kissing_heart:

Hey Liam, is it better to message you here for a sample request or is it better to email you? Thanks man, looks like people are liking the new gear.

1 Like

That’s because of the amperage of those 18650 batteries. Even though they’re set to low watts, the full wattage is there immediately when you fire. With the shitty 200-600mah cart batteries, they ramp up much slower and the coil never gets that full burst of intense heat from a cold start.

3 Likes