New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

@Liam84 received the sample pack today. I will give them a test drive and hand some out to see what customers say.

6 Likes

The way I see it, is that you are doing something right! Congratulations! I absolutely love everything about the design of your cart and packaging.

2 Likes

Hi, everybody. I guess I spent too much time to promote our Ducore 13.5mm and 15.5mm carts, and have left its little brother, 11mm in the corner. Ispire do offer a Ducore 11mm which is compatible with most of the existing batteries/ mod you can find in the market. And the price is actually cheaper. DM me to know more on pricing. So here is what it looks like.

And of couse my email: Liam@getispire.com

2 Likes

Hello i have some questions how can i contact you? Can you give me your phone number etc?

These batteries of @Liam84 btw, work exceptionally with the th2 ccell, and @qma wook carts. A couple of others also. I don’t know if that was their intention but that’s the way it works out. I haven’t tried the 11.5, so I’m curious if they hit like the 13.5mm and 15.5mm.

3 Likes

Hi @all, @Dexalibur is looking for help on how to make cannabis vape oil. He is based in Europe, any help for him would be great.

1 Like

Ducore 11 and Ducore 13.5 and 15.5 have some difference in design, so, I would compare Ducore 11 to other common 11 Carts, then, it hit stronger for sure.

1 Like

Hi Dear all,

recently,I had some enquiries over custom Mouth Piece.

We do have a lot of colors planned and their prices are all different, DM me for details.

Or Liam@getispire.com
I have noticed that some members here contacted our N. A. office, and please try to keep me posted, so that I can claims my little credit, thank you all in advance.

1 Like

the bigger ones work wonders.w dream carts

I was head blown for 3 small hits…the battery that supports it though has huge hole so standard carts. not as good

mine came w this lil video thing was neat

3 Likes

I definitely like the batteries. For the one I have been toting around the battery died rather quickly. I will post a pic later.

1 Like

I got.one battery that fit normal.carts . its autodraw apparently I been hitting the button. for no reason

but he also sent me some short fat carts that took special plain battery those hit hard

that battery paired w those fat short carts u could adjust air flow too on the cart. I’m using the battery all ceramic atm…not the intended cart

3 Likes

deleted…

2 Likes

Been using it and the first thing I noticed is that it dies rather quickly. My Storm batt usually last 7-10 days. This one is dead(red) within 2-3 days. Also a question for @Liam84 is about the auto draw. Does the air passage go thru the battery compartment?

6 Likes

I thought you didn’t smoke anymore? (Could have misread something lol)

Does vape not count?

2 Likes

CBD in that cart.

2 Likes

Hi @BG305 The battery might not be full when we shipped, could be 60% of it. Please give it a full charge and see how does it porform.

1 Like

This is the first thing I did. I will ask the other testers.

3 Likes

YES, please, 8026 has 900mah battery cap, how about Storm battery , mister?

1 Like

Says 800mah for the storm. :man_shrugging:t2: I will switch to one of the others you sent and see if it does better. What about the air passage, is it thru the battery chamber?

4 Likes

it took me a week pressing that button before I realized that was autodraw. I felt like idiot

I must smoke a lot I only get day or 2 out of any battery

1 Like