Nerds Rope

Seems like a nerd coated gummy strip may benefit the full spec med folks that don’t enjoy the weed taste in edibles. A coating of nerds should knock the taste down a fair bit I’d think.

2 Likes

I’m not sure its coating the nerds, rather coating gummie in nerds.
I’m pritty sure the nerds are nerds. But I could be wrong.

Right, probably worded it a bit wrong. Way to many Budweisers today!

1 Like

No 2ed read, and I get your point.

1 Like

I make ropes from scratch and they actually rock your world

8 Likes

Hell I can have a gun made. But prototyping ain’t my favorite game to play. From experience. I’d rather just offer good ideas and see if others have better solutions than making my own. That route makes me too invested.

I just want that entire Pyrex with a spoon.

2 Likes

My friends company stoned aged edibles makes jerky, I believe he uses an extruder in his process.

Ill be the first buyer of the gummy gun

1 Like

Would an all flex work ok for a gummy gun? Obviously a cart farmer would be superior, but I. The meantime…

Thought that was slices of spam with nerds on it at a quick glance. Gave me a weird feeling

4 Likes

Neither would work well unfortunately

1 Like

Nice packaging, I dig it!

It’s a cool idea. I still think a glue gun with twizzlers would be fun to just see making gummy art so to speak or more designed products. / finer point.

1 Like

Bump still looking for more in-depth answers. Willing to pay for SOP

LA style: buy shit loads of nerds rope

Gratatatatata and repackage bam.

Realistically I think a licorice gun with warm licorice and nerds

2 Likes

The professional SOP is shown here. :construction_worker_man:

8 Likes

yes it’s shown there but what’s not shown is how to make batches of 50/100/1000 at a time. while yes making a single one is simple enough i want to be making atleast 50 at a time.

Well the video shows the basic principles.

It just about droping the hot gum on those beans as a regular strip, and covering it at the same time, then let it cool down and cutting.

Are you willing to employ calibrated fancy machines specially designed for this ?
Or just doing it by hand on few small batches ?

2 Likes

Why can’t you do 10x on a $1 baking pan from the dollar store. 20x trays = 200 strips.

15 mins later pull strips out of the baking pans on to parchment. Repeat till you have the desired amount.

That video showed me everything I need to know. Could easily scale this up with 2-4 wooks.

I need to make some gummies anyways. I’m gonna make some nerd ropes with the jerky dispenser I have.

7 Likes