Nepalterpenes

our location is very remote and far from regular roads. they are always changed by environmental conditions. then all the transport of materials must be carried out on foot. in the last years since the republic of Nepal the government was established to invest in accessibility to areas close to our area. Because in the 12 years that the civil war lasted, our town remained economically blocked. for this reason the lands remain virgin and free of toxins. But the temptation by these people to obtain money puts these lands at risk with investors who promote monocultures with their pesticides and fertilisers. With our project we think we can give the tools and knowledge to these communities so that they respect their traditions and culture and can have an evolution in the agronomy and industrialisation of their areas in a balanced way and maintain the balance of the ecosystem.

19 Likes

Have you thought about stabilizing some strains for seeds? There’s been a recent uptick in demand for landrace strains. People are getting bored of Cookies, Cake, and fruity dessert strains. Would love to see someone grow some Nepali Cheese flower in a greenhouse or indoor under ideal conditions. Just a thought for another stream of income

18 Likes

Now that’s an great idea
I now @Bholagiri2020 has been able to issolate 2 specific land races
The yak cheese and Himalaya snow flake might be an idea to send seeds to civelization and cultivate👍

13 Likes

Hey people. Thanks for the reply. Actually we have around 20 phenotypes classifications.

12 Likes

Yeah I could see some demand for it. This is not my forte, more my friend’s, so I’m just reiterating what he says but it’s common cross back with an Afghani or something to add stability. These mountain strains have got to be stable as can be so Im curious if they could be used as a tool in a similar way.

I for one would pay for a few packs as a gift to a friend of mine who may or may not be a big name breeder. No clue if he would use them anytime soon to create a marketable strain but he loves to collect unique genetics. Knowing him he’d have the thing pumping out resin like glue but smelling like the Nepali mountains.

6 Likes

Yessir, cultivar selections in most markets have been homogenized for the past 50 years. As I said before @Bholagiri2020 I’d happily purchase a few packs.

5 Likes

See? Already got multiple customers. Nepali Highland Genetics would be a hit

5 Likes

What can we do to help?

I too would pay for some seeds.

8 Likes

Same here put me on the list

6 Likes

You can count me in as well please.

5 Likes

For now we are focused on selling our terpenes. which would push us to be able to continue with all the stages of the project. Thanks for the interest in the seeds. We are thinking as provider and to be able to make everyone happy. We think that seeds are a very important treasure of humanity and that they belong to each one of us. so any council on how to work with it and be able to give a fair price will be very helpful.

9 Likes

How much would a small sample of terps cost? @Bholagiri2020

4 Likes

Hey thanks for you interested. We have a sample pack for free and is around 3ml of different oils. We ask to cover the cost of the shipping to you addres only. If is ok for You? You can do that be PayPal work with us email. Nepalterpenes@protonmail.com
Regards from NepalTerpenes

7 Likes

How much is shipping for the samples? I would love one.

2 Likes

what strains and how were they distilled out of the cannabis material?

3 Likes

I’d love to try a sample as well.

2 Likes

I’ll take a sample as well.

1 Like

Me 2 I’ll take sample

1 Like

Sample please

1 Like

Back of the line you terp 'hoe.

Lol

9 Likes