Landrace seeds from far west of nepal

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

No verification needed to sell seeds, terps, equipment, or any thing else that doesn’t have cannabinoids in it.

If it has THC, it needs to be L2L.

If it has anything else, it’s hemp, and needs to be verified.

Carry on @Bholagiri2020 :call_me_hand:

19 Likes

Done @Miles-Beyond, you can get you seeds now.
thnaks @Future

3 Likes

also @future sir namaste. i can offer natural medicine local people collect in our area,? very power full ones like this one.

5 Likes

As long as the plants aren’t (unconstitutionally) “controlled” by the US government, be go for it

7 Likes

Yes, we have many terpenes 6 different phenotypes and many L of multi-phenotype terpenes from the same seeds that we sell now.
also from Colombia we will come up soon with a very nice menu and nice prices to.
Nepalterpenes.
there is all our story the last years
greetings

6 Likes

I watched a documentary on that fungi. Its incredible, the effort that you guys spend on HUNTING for them… and they are freaking small little buggers.

I’m not saying it be easy, but mother nature can sometimes be imitated. :wink:

2 Likes

in china now make indoor. but the china people till get the natural one, in some way is not the same. the market of this fungus is China Persia and Russia. from not long ago i see in the State and Europe market of this fungus but for me 10 year ago was difficult to make them eat a worm. lol
so because China make indoor from the last 3 year the client don’t come so It is no more stress and it is a more peaceful trade and fairer prices for the people who harvest them. I like it better now and the mountain also rests. but natural power is always natural.

8 Likes

I like this dude…I cant account for his seeds and I wish I had a need for them, sure could use some of that 3rd pic…lol

Keep resisting big government, no matter what part of the world we are living in… :fist:

5 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

तपाईलाई स्वागत छ

2 Likes

Do you have more pictures of the plants, maybe some “full body shots”? Do you have some pictures of males in the area? Did they deal with pests and predator’s? How long did they take to flower? Did they produce male flowers late in the season?

Are the plants feral or cultivated?

I am interested.

6 Likes

@Bholagiri2020 is as real as they come in his adventures and can vouche for origin and quality of products
I even dare to say whoever gets issues with orders I ll back them and guarantee they get delivered
Yust hit me up if disputes needs settling

13 Likes

the plant start to grow automatic after cold season some time end of February or march. and from end of August to end of October & November flower are ready.
if they produce male flowers late in the season mmmmmm what to say i can control all this mountain to know. and the male flower i see in the end of this season i don’t know when they coming up but some was there i don’t know from when.
they grow wild, this year monsoon was very long and hard so the plant of this year are very strong for the rain and not direct sun light. and also for fungi. after the monsoon is dried weather. we don’t put any pesticide. there is full natural power.
i guess for north California is perfect. also to Uruguay and Cataluya. I see there mould problem

7 Likes

I can second this, ordered his terpenes awhile back and just ordered some seeds. God I’m so excited to get these seeds, already am sketching out what to cross them with

8 Likes

Will you be back in humboldt this year? I’m sure we could sell your entire seed stock out here

4 Likes

maybe in spring time. but we will send an emissary if necessary.

over $ 300 we send a nice souvenir package. this is for a good man who ordered us a good quantity

8 Likes

I don’t need seeds but that little package looks cool, I like foreign currency too. Could you put together this plus some bills and coins and I’ll buy that?

4 Likes