Landrace seeds from far west of nepal

namaste. we have land race cannabis seeds from the far west of Nepal. we sell 400 seeds for 100 dollars + 50 for dollars shipping cost.

phenotype 20 seeds x 10 dollars.

seeds are collected at 3100 mtrs and 2700 mtrs from 2 diferente places in the mountain.

19 Likes

this looks cool but can unverified slangers sell seeds on this site now?

4 Likes

Get verified @Bholagiri2020 and I’ll purchase some

3 Likes

well. I did not know. How do I verify myself?

Verification only applies to hemp, and I’m fairly sure this isn’t hemp.

If it is hemp, @Bholagiri2020, the instructions (thread) for verification are pinned at the top of the forum’s home page.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s right. it’s not hemp

1 Like

Slangers, Read this BEFORE Posting Hemp Products for Sale - Verified / Verification Post

All seeds are hemp until flowered

9 Likes

I’ll be one to say if we limit someone selling seeds due to their potential inability to complete a ‘slanger’ cert, we’re doing some sort of injustice.

Nonsense, I’ve honestly wanted some landrace for a while. I might get some.

Someone certify he isn’t just tryna take the $ and dip, aka, they have actually received seeds from him before. But making him cease actions until he certifies is quite nonsense.

6 Likes

Can I simulate mountains in a grow room? Like, sure I can make it cold and have a nice bright light…

But it’s be so much cooler to simulate the pressure. The other iron lung weed.

Your post is dope. Love seeing your posts. @Bholagiri2020

8 Likes

I seem to remember something about seed sales falling outside of needing verification, but I could be wrong. @Future would have the official word.

3 Likes

I’m merely implying that to sell something on here I had thought there was a certifying body to allow/disallow someone or some business from selling their wares regardless of what they are selling.
I stand corrected. Carry on.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with trying to play by the rules. It’s nice to see people care about this place either way!

2 Likes

I care for all my fellow brothers and sisters on here. You @BigM are definitely one.

I want to live in a world of trust regardless of verification.

2 Likes

I’m glad this came up. I thought verification was required for seed sellers, too.

1 Like

Hey guys I received terpenes from him before.

9 Likes