Landrace seeds from far west of nepal

Lol…

14 Likes

he was silenced for quite some time

2 Likes

My current grow finishes in a month and then I’m expanding this winter… this timing is too good… can somebody give me a good reason not to dive into this? I’ll have a spare tent for breeding

2 Likes

More information would be appreciated

1 Like

I was still silenced until this morning.

Tbh I thought it was 4l. Lol

7 Likes

I wouldn’t last a week without flipping you some shit…

5 Likes

I cant verified my self, i don’t have a Unite State or Canada registered company. we are here in Nepal,
about the seeds information,
have been collected this season from the far west region of Nepal near to the indian tibet border

5 Likes

WE keep producing terpenes in Nepal and Colombia, son if Marroc is open we will go there. this year here in Nepal we make more phenotype terpenes extraction and in Colombia we working with only one landrace cal “Comunal”, also seeds available, and genetic from Europe and north america, WE are here around 2 year, is very nice we like it
a lot. thanks Future4200

10 minutes docu about story of Nepal and cannabis and the area we are working

10 Likes

No verification needed to sell seeds, terps, equipment, or any thing else that doesn’t have cannabinoids in it.

If it has THC, it needs to be L2L.

If it has anything else, it’s hemp, and needs to be verified.

Carry on @Bholagiri2020 :call_me_hand:

19 Likes

Done @Miles-Beyond, you can get you seeds now.
thnaks @Future

3 Likes

also @future sir namaste. i can offer natural medicine local people collect in our area,? very power full ones like this one.

5 Likes

As long as the plants aren’t (unconstitutionally) “controlled” by the US government, be go for it

7 Likes

Yes, we have many terpenes 6 different phenotypes and many L of multi-phenotype terpenes from the same seeds that we sell now.
also from Colombia we will come up soon with a very nice menu and nice prices to.
Nepalterpenes.
there is all our story the last years
greetings

6 Likes

I watched a documentary on that fungi. Its incredible, the effort that you guys spend on HUNTING for them… and they are freaking small little buggers.

I’m not saying it be easy, but mother nature can sometimes be imitated. :wink:

2 Likes

in china now make indoor. but the china people till get the natural one, in some way is not the same. the market of this fungus is China Persia and Russia. from not long ago i see in the State and Europe market of this fungus but for me 10 year ago was difficult to make them eat a worm. lol
so because China make indoor from the last 3 year the client don’t come so It is no more stress and it is a more peaceful trade and fairer prices for the people who harvest them. I like it better now and the mountain also rests. but natural power is always natural.

8 Likes